Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If someone took my roses then I'd be doing something with my secateurs that would have to be heavily redacted before I could post it on here!
    A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

Fried green tomatoes--yum.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Now when I was young, I used to pick and eat the raspberries and blackcurrants, but never on someone else's property. Usually, I stuck to parks and campgrounds.

Maybe your friend could invest in a greenhouse? Then anyone trying to steal the tomatoes will be more obvious.
        cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Quoth crazylegs View Post
          If someone took my roses then I'd be doing something with my secateurs that would have to be heavily redacted before I could post it on here!
          No ones has tried to steal my potted roses yet (???) BUT they seem to think it is PERFECTLY acceptable to let their dogs piss all over the pots. The reason I know dogs have peed on the pots is my male dog goes absolutely nutz when I let him around the pots -- as in "HMMMMMM some rival OR HMMMMMM SOME HOT FEMALE!!!!!!"
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

I'd have called the cops on the shithead... Stealing tomatoes is stealing.

Comment

Quoth Yfandes View Post
              "Oh I'm a gardener and just couldn't help myself, just about 10" Shes all happy and smiling.
              The problem is that she DID help herself without asking.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Yfandes View Post
                "I just picked some of the ripe tomatoes, would you like some?"
                Translation: "I just stole some produce, would you like some?"

I wonder if she offers merchandise to employees when she shoplifts as well.
                Women can do anything men can.
                But we don't because lots of it's disgusting.
                Maxine

Comment

Who steals someone's produce? Much less a gardener--you'd know how much work goes into them!

That happened to me at my old apartment. Old farmhouse split into three apartment. I had a veggie garden in what must have been the farmhouse's kitchen garden. Terrible tomato year; blight killed most plants. I had a struggling sun gold tomato plant that had maaaybe half a dozen not-quite-ripe fruits on it. Apartment #1 had a visitor who was wandering around the property, meandered through my garden & picked & ate every single one of my tiny tomatoes. I know because I saw her through the window (I was on the 3rd floor). So pissed.

Comment

Quoth camjuniper View Post
                    Apartment #1 had a visitor who was wandering around the property, meandered through my garden & picked & ate every single one of my tiny tomatoes. I know because I saw her through the window (I was on the 3rd floor). So pissed.
                    I'd be tempted to dump a bucket of water on her from your window. "Oh, I'm soooo sorry, I didn't see you there, I was just trying to water my tomatoes!"
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Could have been worse, could have been this lady.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrZq7qS6cuI

NSFW (or anywhere else) due to language
                      "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

Isn't stealing plants from someone's garden how the story of Rapunzel starts?
                        Persephone is the reason for the season.

Comment

Yuppers. The name changes but its generally a leafy plant to be made into a salad.

Comment

Quoth stitchwitch View Post
                            Isn't stealing plants from someone's garden how the story of Rapunzel starts?
                            Ditto Beauty and the Beast.
                            Seshat's self-help guide:
                            1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                            2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                            3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                            4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

I don't know what it is about the story that pisses me off so much.. The entitled hippyish lady helping herself to someone else's tomatoes... I know the type.

"You can't own a tomatoe! These are god's tomstoes, man!"

" I know you spend months of hard work growing these tomatoes! But I think I'm entitled to all of them! So just chill out man!"

I don't know if I could stop myself from deckng that woman. And I hate violence.

Comment

Quoth Dark Psion View Post
                                Could have been worse, could have been this lady.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrZq7qS6cuI

NSFW (or anywhere else) due to language
                                They pulled it.
                                "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
                                X