Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vacation?...Why Do I Feel MORE Stressed?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, if you do go to a massage parlor, make sure it's a massage parlor, and not a "Massage" Parlor.

Comment

Quoth Scorpodael View Post
      Well, if you do go to a massage parlor, make sure it's a massage parlor, and not a "Massage" Parlor.
      ...Do I even want to know?
      By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Some places offer "happy endings" to their customers of a naughty variety. Don't go to those places.

Comment

...yeah, my husband just explained it to me. Grinning the whole time.

/brain bleach.

Comment

She said you were undermining her? How can you undermine anything that's A) not strong and B) has no structure?
            I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
              ...yeah, my husband just explained it to me. Grinning the whole time.

/brain bleach.
              You're welcome.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                ...I've honestly never been to a spa, or massage-type place. I wouldn't have the foggiest how to even look for one, LOL.
                I've never been to one, either, but my Google-fu is strong. Found a quite lovely one for the bosslady who was out of the state to attend a niece's wedding.

Quoth Seraph View Post
                He's never hit her again that I've seen, though. I think I made myself pretty darn clear.
                You might consider extending that dire warning to cover his sister, as well. And, well, maybe everyone else in the world who isn't a threat.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

If I behaved like your nephew did when I was his age, my hide would have been tanned, and would still be tan 30 years later.

In a way I feel bad for him. He's got a rough life ahead of him if he doesn't change, or get discipline in his life. I hope for the best, but fear the worst. In a way, the lack of discipline is a form of child abuse in my opinion.
                  "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                    ...I've honestly never been to a spa, or massage-type place. I wouldn't have the foggiest how to even look for one, LOL. (For further gasp-inducement, I've never had a manicure or pedicure either. Heh.)
                    Try this site....Mrs. TGK would advise avoiding the Mario Tricoci chain--she has nothing good to say about them.
                    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                      Try this site....Mrs. TGK would advise avoiding the Mario Tricoci chain--she has nothing good to say about them.
                      I'll be flipped. There's one with a huge amount of rave reviews just 30 minutes from me.

<looks at their costs> Eeep.

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                        A couple years back, I think it was a Thanksgiving or a Christmas, Nephew punched SIL. Hard. Actually nearly made her cry.
                        Wow. What will it take for her to discipline her kids? When he's 16 and he punches her again?

I hope his papa can discipline him because she sounds too weak to do it.

Comment

Quoth scary cary View Post
                          Wow. What will it take for her to discipline her kids? When he's 16 and he punches her again?
                          I'm assuming that was rhetorical. But very likely it seems...probably with police involvement as well.
                          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
                            I was enforcing a "capital punishement system she didn't believe in".
                            I think you meant corporal punishment, capital may be a little over the top (although possibly not given his subsequent behaviours). :P

Comment

Quoth Kal View Post
                              I think you meant corporal punishment, capital may be a little over the top (although possibly not given his subsequent behaviours). :P
                              ...Whoopsies. My bad. ><

Comment

Nephew here is an insufferable little twit. He hasn't been disciplined properly in the past, and his behavior has suffered for it. Right now, he's dealing with parental units who have no spine, and occasionally deals with Seraph, who due to her status as an Enemy of Normalcy, has very low bullshit tolerance.

It's too late to do anything about Seraph's vacation, but in the future, any outings wherein Nephew will play a factor might need to have some ground rules set, especially if Seraph's ponying up some money for the vacation house.
                                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                                X