This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dramatization of Stupid Customers

Even though it's not real, but these guys can relate what it is like to deal with stupid customers. So they made some dramatization that I think we all can relate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrUKNh9s4IU

Have fun!

Yiz
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

wait, this is a dramatization? But it's so real...
    I AM the evil bastard!
    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

^They just have to say it's a dramatization for legal purposes.

...gah, people are idiots.

Edit: Although...I kind of did this once. Not in a store, though. I had just moved to a new elementary school/state and I was scared out of my mind. So the first day of sixth grade, I had to ask the receptionist where my classroom was. That was fine. But I went and found it and the teacher was standing outside...and he scared me. He actually reminded me of a pirate. So I kept going back to the receptionist and pulling the, "I can't find it" card until finally she heaved a martyred sigh and took me herself. I'm still ashamed of that, but I didn't know what else to do. I mean, I was SCARED. I actually stayed scared of my sixth grade teacher for quite a while, when he didn't even deserve it.
      Last edited by Eisa; 10-16-2010, 05:46 AM. Reason: added story
      "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
      "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
      Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Working...
      X