This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• in which I lose 50 pounds...

ok not in body weight...in hair weight....take a notice for yourself....the picture on the left is my hair down completely before it was cut...the one on the right is the after shot!
    Last edited by Sarlon; 11-27-2011, 10:44 PM.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

damn, i had near that length once, gave me migrains, new cut looks cute
    This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
    my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

O my gosh! So much hair! But the new do looks good. And you save money on shampoo.

Comment

I hope you donated to a medical wig thing, like locks of love? >_>
        Don't worry about it tho... just... so much pretty hair...
        Now what are you going to do with what's left??
        "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
        "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

the cut hair yes I donated it to locks of love.

what am I gonna do with the rest? wait 2 more years and go through this again.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Working...
          X