Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's great news. Thank you for the update.

It sounds like he's got some way to go, so I'll keep praying.
    The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Good news, losing a few weeks of fear and pain is a small price to pay, maybe even a blessing.
      The important thing is that he got through it all with minimal damage. It must have been a horrible time for his friends and family.

Comment

I'm terribly late on this, but I'm glad to hear your friend is doing better.

Let's hope it continues and the doctors are able to figure out what caused the issue(s.)

And, on that note, I think more prayers are called for here for his continued recovery.

*sending get well vibes up North*
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Sorry for the late jump in, but can men get Lupus? My mother in law has very similar symptoms when her lupus flares.

Comment

I just noticed this thread. It's good he's doing better, and my thoughts for the best recovery possible.
            "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Working...
            X