Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BTDT, I really shouldn't have married my husband. (Lots of baggage there). I'm kicking myself for being a stay-at-home-Mom because my work skills are so out of date, I have no clue on how to get them up-to-date to actually go back into the workforce.

I told my hubs that he'd know I was serious about leaving him that when I left, I'd take the cats with me.
    And you're welcome (in regards to my avatar).

Comment

Caly, it must be rough not having the job skills. Wish I had some advice to give you there. I probably shouldn't have married my husband either, there were issues even before we got married but I wanted to have a family and it wasn't TERRIBLE, you know? I don't blame you for taking the cats if you go...fortunately for me, even though my cat and my husband have gotten a lot more buddy-buddy in recent years, she is MY cat and she WOULD be going with me if I go. He wouldn't even try to stop that.
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post
        Whatever it is you're going through, I wish you the best of luck.

Just keep in mind that you're going THROUGH it, which means that there's something better on the other side.
        I second this. Best wishes to you, BTDT, and I hope things work out for you.

Comment

*hugs BTDT* Good luck.
          1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
          -----
          http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Thanks. Some of the stuff that's gone on this weekend has helped me keep on track as far as my plans go. Nothing as horrible as last weekend (for which I'm grateful)...just hints that it would be for the best. Thanks to all for your well wishes, I will prevail!!
            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
            X