This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth RetailWorkhorse View Post
    ... Rip them a new one and if they can't deal, then get a new set of workers. ....
    That was my initial thought. After reading her e-mail, I immediately replied, "That restaurant needs a 100% FOH [Front of House] turnover!"

Quoth wagegoth View Post
    My shoulders are twitching and tightening up from remembering my fast food days. ...
    Once 'Marjory' read this line, she couldn't stop laughing. I think she related. (You two have now bonded).

Quoth Gurndigarn View Post
    As guest manager, does she have power to fire people?
    I'm not sure, though she does have the power to issue written reprimands ... and judging from all the additional stories she's shared with me since then, I'm certain her writing hand must be getting awfully sore!

Quoth phoenix_rising View Post
    "Soot and poo..."
    Ding! Ding! Ding! Phoenix_Rising wins the Reference Contest!

A mutual friend of ours sent us a link to Salad Fingers. I later introduced 'Marjory' to Salad Fingers 2 ... "Finger Puppets??!!! Oh. My. G-d." And she continues to love "You taste like Sunshine Dust" far more than any well-adjusted sane person should.

Since then, I've brought in our very own finger puppets to play with at work. There's a story or two to accompany that, too, but I'll save that for another time.

For those readers who are wondering "Huh?" here's the links:

Salad Fingers: (warning - very strange) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gNktI3AF4Q

Salad Fingers 2: (warning - bloody, and even stranger) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ft5e8...eature=related

("I like rusty spoons ...")
    Last edited by Palsgraf; 04-13-2008, 07:30 PM.

Comment

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have a fish in the oven..."
      Some people are like slinkies,
      They don't really serve a purpose,
      But they still bring a smile to your face
      When you push them down the stairs.

Comment

Working...
      X