This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pissed

So I got paid yes? I should have money yes? Apparently not. Because someone hacked into my iTunes account and downloaded a bunch of music and movies and cleaned me out. I submitted a report w/ iTunes, but it takes a few days for them to take action. In the meantime I have no money.

I didn't find out till I tried to order a birthday present for my mother and the payment wouldn't go through. So yeah. Merry Christmas, you've been cleaned out!

Ouch....

*hugs*

Tell you what. I'll give you a big discount of Plaidman's asswhopping. You get to see me track down whoever did this to you, and witness him kick my ass as I cry like a widdle bitch cause I can't fight.

This will only cost you one hug!

*hugs* There's your change.
    Military Spouse Support.
    http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
    Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

That sucks! Especially this time of the year. I have a huge payment due on the 27th that has basically left me flat broke for Christmas.

Can you call the bank and get them working on it?

One thing that might stop this from happening again in the future would be to get one of those "rechargable" visa cards. You can get them with your name on them and they are just like a real credit card as far as the person your are buying from can see. I got one for all my online stuff even though I have other cards. That way I can just keep what I need on there and not worry about someone running a card up to the limit or draining my checking account.

Comment

Eesh. I'm so sorry. =(

Comment

I'd remove your bank account from iTunes, and instead use those iTunes cards to buy stuff on there. It's a lot safer. You won't get defrauded by scammers that way. Also I'd change your password to something highly secure with a lot of random letters and numbers.

I'm sorry to hear about that, and you can get your money back. Good luck.
          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

I'm sorry =(

I hope they can help you quickly though.

Comment

Aw, that is sucky! Hopefully you can be grateful for the things you do have: food, shelter, etc. That's what helps me when I run out of money.
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Food Lady, technically Akasa didn't run out of money, someone stole it.

But you are right in your suggestion to focus on the positives life for the time being, until this situation can be rectified. Beats the hell out of focusing only on the negatives, which are currently out of Akasa's control.

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                .....I'll give you a big discount of Plaidman's asswhopping. You get to see me track down whoever did this to you, and witness him kick my ass as I cry like a widdle bitch cause I can't fight.

This will only cost you one hug!
                I have a similar though somewhat different offer.

Product: Jester's Revenge.
                Price: One six-pack of quality beer.
                What you get: Once you find out who did this to you, you refer this information to me. You will witness nothing, giving you plausible deniability. However, rest assured that I will track down the thieving fucker that did this and remind him or her (probably a him) that stealing is bad, mmmkay? My reminders will be delivered both verbally and in "other" ways.

Don't ask. The less specifics you know, the better.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                Still A Customer."

Comment

I am a proud subscriber to the Jester's Revenge product. It is a good product. All my problems solved.

BTW Jester, the uh other locations have been swarming with police lately. You promised the vinager and salt wasn't going be used for hydrochlroic acid man...
                  Military Spouse Support.
                  http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
                  Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    Product: Jester's Revenge.
                    Price: One six-pack of quality beer.
                    What you get: Once you find out who did this to you, you refer this information to me. You will witness nothing, giving you plausible deniability. However, rest assured that I will track down the thieving fucker that did this and remind him or her (probably a him) that stealing is bad, mmmkay? My reminders will be delivered both verbally and in "other" ways.
                    Well, Jester does live in Florida, so I'm sure he knows where there are lots of alligators, has buddies with boats...you get the picture.

I'm sorry you got robbed, Akasa. I hope iTunes can resolve the problem quickly.
                    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                    My LiveJournal
                    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                      Well, Jester does live in Florida, so I'm sure he knows where there are lots of alligators, has buddies with boats...you get the picture.

I'm sorry you got robbed, Akasa. I hope iTunes can resolve the problem quickly.
                      Where Jester lives, I think there's far fewer gators and far MORE barracuda.
                      "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Well iTunes refunded the money and put a hold on my iTunes account for security reasons, and then the person working with me went on holiday. So I can't change the password, etc.

Comment

That's good that there has been a hold put on your account. I hope you get it solved soon.
                          "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                            You promised the vinager and salt wasn't going be used for hydrochlroic acid man...
                            Please. Homemade hycrochloric acid is for amateurs. Give me a little more credit than that.

Quoth XCashier View Post
                            Well, Jester does live in Florida, so I'm sure he knows where there are lots of alligators, has buddies with boats...
                            Buddies with boats, oh yeah.

Alligators? Everglades. Way north of me. Got no more specifics on them than that. Though I do know some nice restaurants you get gator at. It's rather tasty.

Quoth Mike Taylor View Post
                            Where Jester lives, I think there's far fewer gators and far MORE barracuda.
                            Correct. The only gators here are on menus, stuffed toys, or fans of the University of Florida.

Quoth Akasa View Post
                            Well iTunes refunded the money and put a hold on my iTunes account for security reasons, and then the person working with me went on holiday. So I can't change the password, etc.
                            But the good news is you got your money back! YAY!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                            Still A Customer."

Comment

Damn I never thought of anyone hacking Itunes....I think I will go take my bank off of there now.
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Working...
                              X