This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday?

On a cheerful note, today's aged ones are: Misanthropical and Salted Grump.

Fun combination of member names.
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Sorry I missed this...Misanthropical and Salted Grump, I hope your birthdays were grand!
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Missed it completely.
      1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
      -----
      http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Thank you all for the birthday wishes! I had a great birthday. Also, I always know that when I'm upset or feeling down my CS family always makes me feel better. A big hug to all of you!
        Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

Thanks for the wishes and kind thoughts. Hugs to you lot.

Comment

Salted Grump I see we share the same birthday, so do you hate having a birthday so close to Christmas as I do? When you were a kid, did you get one cheap present with a card saying "Happy Birthday/Merry Christmas" on it from your family?

Mr. Mis and my cubs never put up Christmas decorations till after my birthday and if they do combine a present for my birthday and Christmas it's usually something worth while.

Mr. Mis told me that he use to get the same thing with cheap combination gifts, even though his birthday is almost a whole month after Christmas. So, I make damn sure he doesn't get a combination gift on his birthday unless, like he does for me, it's something that is worth while.

I hope you had a wonderful birthday.
            Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

In order; nope, never had a combination gift; apparently 10 days is enough of a buffer zone to allow 'doubling' of presents, like any other spore born outside of december gets.

I tend to put up the decorations on the first weekend of December; tree goes up on the second, so sometimes my B-day's first, sometimes not. Makes no difference to me overall, because my family is primarily lapsed or agnostic; we just put up the decor out of tradition more than anything else. Though, it does keep the nephews distracted and amused (not for long anymore, as they're now 14, each)

As for how my B-day was, well, I ranted about that in a post a bit further down. Needless to say, the family knows they're in the doghouse.

Comment

Working...
              X