Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*slow clap* Good that you ended an unhealthy relationship.

To your Ex: Na Na, NaNa Na Na, He-e-ey, Goodbye.

Happy New Year Patio, hope it's a good one.

Comment

Should Old Acquaintance be forgot,
      and never thought upon;
      The flames of Love extinguished,
      and fully past and gone:
      Is thy sweet Heart now grown so cold,
      that loving Breast of thine;
      That thou canst never once reflect
      On Auld Lang Syne

SC
      Last edited by BroSCFischer; 01-01-2013, 01:11 AM.
      "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Your ex sounds like the woman I hope my dad will break it off soon with. o.O (Only difference is I don't live with dad. Her influence)

Anytime its just "us time", she pulls that crap.

But then, she ignores him half the time when its just the two of them.

Comment

Patiokitty: Definitely a good move, and congratulations to you on realizing it quickly! He is definitely well on the road to being a seriously entitled little twit.

Years ago I moved in with a Velcro guy and stuck it out for several years. Although that can be a warning sign of an abuser, he was never that ... but his clinginess finally became too much and after a couple of issues in my own life, I broke it off.

Comment

Sounds like a combination of two of my exes. If that's the case, congrats on your decision- you'll be a lot happier.

Comment

Congratulations! And I wouldn't say you dodged a bullet...more like a cannonball!

I myself started 2013 quite single, and while I am not necessarily thrilled about that aspect of my life, I am still quite the happy little Jester, so it's all good. And the thing about living on this particular tropical island tourist getaway is that just about every woman I meet is either gay, taken, psychotic, or a tourist.

So naturally I met this great woman yesterday, and we hit it off famously, just shooting the shit about this, that, and the other, and just generally riffing off each other's verbal witticisms. (I gave her a new nickname for her job title that she should was utterly hilarious, and plans on using.) And her friend was clearly hooking up with my buddy. So, in keeping with the theme of 2012...absolutely nothing came of it. Could there be future potential there? Absolutely. But what did I just say about every woman I meet? Yeah, she's a tourist, and leaves today. Wheeeee!!!

(At least I know that I still have some of that ole Jester charm, and that not every woman I meet is completely blind to it, as it was seeming to be of late.)

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
              X