Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor Who 2012 Christmas Special (possible spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doctor Who 2012 Christmas Special (possible spoilers)

Anyone seen it yet? It literally just aired in the UK. Did not disappoint. Although it still has A LOT of unanswered questions.

Jazzy new title sequence as well

Sontaran in a suit
    "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

It's smaller on the outside!
      Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
      Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
      Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

EEEEEEE!!!

Brand new mystery!!!
        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Certainly will prove to be an interesting companion.

Comment

Dont just tease me and leave me wanting more!!!!

Comment

Just finished watching it this morning, after recording it last night. Pretty awesome.

"That's a first." Love it!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

We recorded it, and are going to watch it later today, when we have some downtime. can't WAIT!!

Comment

My reaction at the end was pretty much - *shakes fist* MOFFAT!
                  As soon as I start thinking
                  That I'm sensible and sane
                  The Random Hedgehog comes along
                  And fiddles with my Brain
                  (from card I got)

Comment

It was one of the most understated Christmas specials - so I like it.

Clara - curiouser and curiouser.

I like the new TARDIS, a lot.

The Great Intelligence - will there be Yeti?

Hopefully the rest of the season won't be purely about Clara to the exclusion of all else, much like the whole River thing.
                    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
                      I like the new TARDIS, a lot.
                      I absolutely loved the shot of Clara walking into the TARDIS. As far as I know, that is the first time in DW history that we've actually had the point of view of walking from the outside of the TARDIS into the inside. Truly masterful. (And as a former broadcasting major, I have a few ideas of how they might have done it, without necessarily using a lot of computer special effects. Just saying.)

Quoth cinema guy View Post
                      Hopefully the rest of the season won't be purely about Clara to the exclusion of all else, much like the whole River thing.
                      One wonders how Dr. Song would react to young Clara and her behavior with The Doctor. You know, being The Doctor's WIFE and all.

OFF TOPIC: Saw Alex Kingston in a guest-starring role on NCIS a few weeks back, and she was absolutely masterful in her role, including one of the best verbal takedowns of DiNozzo EVER.

Still A Customer."

Comment

I was wondering that, too, Jester, but we don't know where she is in her timeline. Considering most of their dates have been off screen, they may have already seen each other for the last time...and she's at the Library.
                        My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Can I just say, I love Strax and want him to put in more appearances.

If you haven't, do check out the two minisode-prequels to "The Snowmen"-- titled "The Great Detective" and "Vastra Investigates."

But Strax is definitely my favorite bit character. "I HAVE DECLARED WAR ON THE MOON!"
                          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                            If you haven't, do check out the two minisode-prequels to "The Snowmen"-- titled "The Great Detective" and "Vastra Investigates."
                            Great. How? Because they are definitely not listed in the On Demand section for Doctor Who on my cable, nor have any of the other previously mentioned minisodes been. So...where does one view such things?

Still A Customer."

Comment

the BBCAamerica doctor who page or youtube.
                              Lister: This is Crazy. Why are we talking about going to bed with Wilma Flintstone?
                              Cat: You're right. We're Nuts! This is an insane conversation....
                              Lister: She'll never leave Fred and we know it.

Comment

Working...
                              X