Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Polar Bears and Gene Thievery - now with added AUDIO!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear God . . . I think I just wet myself after that first audio.

I suspect all 3 of these clips just add more proof to the theory that drugs are bad, mmkhay?
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

......GK..... ive heard that 100 times today.... im going to cry

Comment

How did the 3rd guy even think he could get his DNA back. I mean, just go into his world and assume everything he told you was true and he didn't just mix ammonia and bleach and breathe in as hard as he could. Ok, so he had his genetic code stolen and wants it back?

Plus he worked for NASA and doesn't know where they are located?

I think the phrase "Houston we have a problem" is a good indicator of where NASA is located.

Comment

God. Listening to your calls makes me simultaneously feel pity for you and joy that I'm not generally burdened with that level of stupidity and insanity at work. Thanks, and sorry.
          "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Dear Leaping Jesus On A Bright Purple Pogo Stick.... *hugs and comforts and all the good stuff* I'm so sorry, GK.... You deserve better than these stupid people.
            hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
            1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
            2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
            3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

Quoth NotSoInnocent View Post
              Dear Leaping Jesus On A Bright Purple Pogo Stick.... *hugs and comforts and all the good stuff* I'm so sorry, GK.... You deserve better than these stupid people.
              That was literally a weekly sample. *Every* week is like that. Hell, every night with the 867 one. ><

If its not the NASA guy, its the "DEATH TO AMERICA" guy and if its not him its the "I saw Jesus" guy. At least one of them will call 3-5 times a week on that line.

Comment

HOW IN HEEL JESUS HEAVEN AND EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY do you keep your sanity?

I would've screamed at 867 after like 10 seconds.
                http://www.deezer.com/#music/album/100130
                Melody Gardot

Comment

. . .Wow. And I thought my phone experience was bad.

How you keep your sanity relatively intact is far beyond me, but hats off, sir. You've earned my respect.

Arghetlam@CS ~ $ sudo awesome

Comment

I donni. Call me a spoilsport, but I didn't find the "867" audio clip all that funny. To me, the woman sounded mentally challenged and probably didn't know any better. I kind of felt sorry for her.

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                    SC: "No no, tell him Lynyrd Skynyrd called!"
                    Me: "……"
                    SC: "You don't believe me, do you?"
                    Me: "No, no I don't"
                    SC: "Yeah, well, uh, I've been dead for a couple of weeks!"
                    Me: "….."
                    SC: "But I'm resurrected! Back from the dead!"
                    However, this guy, I find him hlarious. He somehow thinks Lynard Skynard is a guy, not a band. He probably also thinks that Led Zepplin and Jethro Tull are individuals and claims that his favorite Who song is "Teenage Wasteland."

Comment

Quoth hecubus View Post
                      I donni. Call me a spoilsport, but I didn't find the "867" audio clip all that funny. To me, the woman sounded mentally challenged and probably didn't know any better. I kind of felt sorry for her.
                      Just to point out, the way she sounds is the accent from up there. Seriously. Plus my callers on that line are more likely to be beer buzzed then anything else.

Comment

GK, Next time "I saw Jesus Guy" calls, maybe you should ask him if Jesus was leaping on a bright purple pogo stick!

Mike
                        Meow.........

Comment

GK, you are my hero. I have patience, but I think I would be fired in a few minutes if I ever had to deal with your calls. That NASA guy was insane, had me laughing quite a bit.
                          It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
                          ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

Insanity

Ah yes, haven't we all been there?

(Yes, I do know where it is. But its the 3rd time he called and I'm trying not to encourage him.) -.-
                            Ok, the 867....I don't know what to say. Maybe she was telling her whole phone # to the voices in her head? And for crying out loud, somebody needs to tell her what to do. Maybe a short walk off a long pier????

Insanity - there's any number of reasons why she could be laughing like that and none of them good. That, or she just doesn't get mail that often.

NASA guy - I think we all can see why he's no longer in the USAF.

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
                            Also, you have a really nice voice.
                            Have you seen this? Go down to the fourth one on the page! http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...t=11372&page=3

Quoth MrSunshineState View Post
                            Plus he worked for NASA and doesn't know where they are located?

I think the phrase "Houston we have a problem" is a good indicator of where NASA is located.
                            Umm, yeah, Houston is where Mission Control is at JSC, NASA is headquartered in DC. Of course, GK could have sent him a wild goose chase that ended at Stargate Command!
                            It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

SC: "A car just rammed into one of our gas pumps. Now its pretty badly damaged. Should I turn the gas off?"

Naaah, in fact, now would the ideal time for a smoke break!
                              It's ALWAYS an ideal time for smokey treats.
                              Unseen but seeing
                              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                              3rd shift needs love, too
                              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth hecubus View Post
                                Don't worry-867ers sound like that. The northern accent or whatnot. Granted, I am pretty sure she was drunk.

Quoth GingerBiscuit View Post
                                I've listened to all of them now.

Nothing I could ever expereince would ever compare.

Also, you have a really nice voice.
                                That is why GK has throngs of fangirls on this site (myself included). You are more than welcome to join us, but be warned: if I get my paws on him before the rest of you girls.....I'm not sharing.
                                -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                                -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Working...
                                X