This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth spark View Post
    I've never seen goatse. I witnessed a few attempts to get people to click a link it, and waited for somebody *else* to go first and find out, and then witnessed their reaction, so I know what it is, but I've still never actually seen it.
    Spark, I wouldn't be surprised if Goatse were one of your customers. From what you've posted, you seem to deal with the world's biggest assholes.

Quoth morgana View Post
    Still don't know what goatse is. Might be interested in a clue, but I can live without it.
    See clue above.
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I'm the one who had the creepy puppet guy! XD
      Gosh I haven't been here in a while
      Oh wook at teh widdle babeh dwaggin! How cyuuute babeh dwag-AAAAAAAUUUGGGHHHH! *nom*
      http://jennovazombie.deviantart.com

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
        Rule 34 at its most disgusting.
        Unfortunately for my faith in humanity... Not. Even. Close.
        "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I'm a moderator at another forum, and the most dehumanizing part of that is having to look at those shock images posted by trolls shortly before deleting them, shuddering, and moving on.
          Fiancee: We're going to need to do laundry. I'm out of clean pants.
          Me: Sounds like a job for Gravekeeper!
          Fiancee: What?!
          Me: Nevermind.

Comment

How much fun would it be to actually fill that order, but sew a Chinese finger trap into the hole? Surprise!

But seriously - I'd suggest simply putting a no X-rated requests line on your price list, but we all know how SCs handle reading...

Comment

Working...
            X