Behold. My wedding dress.
    Attached Files

Oh! How lovely!

It's a very pretty dress, Kia. And you're going to make a lovely bride. ^^
    My NaNo page

My author blog

Comment

Oh, you look just beautiful!

You look 100x better then when I got married. I was in a t-shirt and jeans.
      https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

I think I speak for everyone when I say THIS THREAD IS USELESS WITHOUT (BETTER) PICTURES!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Yeah....er.... all I had was a cell phone. I honestly wasn't expecting to find one, so I only brought my cell... >.>

When the dress comes in, I'll get better photos.

Comment

that is a beautiful dress.
            Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Beautiful dress on a beautiful girl might be a more apt description.
              The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

I absolutely adore the dress. And hun, you look amazing in it already. Just think how much MORE amazing you're going to feel when you get your hair done "just" right and your make up "just right". It's going to be so fun for you!
                I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

Your dress is very lovely. But I have to agree with surreal . . . after you get your shoes to go with it, your hair, makeup and any jewelry on, then we'll have the total effect.

I hear picking out the dress is half the fun . . . you still have to search for your accessories.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

*blushes*

Thanks, everyone.

I'm on a shoe hunt now. This is totally different from what I'd expected to get, so none of my current shoes work.

TO THE STORE!

Comment

You look like a very beautiful bride-to-be.

Congrats.
                      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

When you find the shoes, you HAVE to show them! Oh...AND MORE PICTURES! >< I can't get enough of the dress! *drools*
                        I can only please one person a day, today isn't your day, and tomorrow doesn't look good either.

When someone asks you a stupid question, give them a stupid answer.

Comment

Kia is so pretty! She will be a lovely Bride!

But I agree with Jester, once you get your dress home you really need to take more pictures so we get a better view.

Also, wedding pictures must be posted once the event is completed.
                          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Gorgeous dress. Gorgeous you. And I love your hair already!
                            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

You look really pretty.
                              ......../\
                              ....../__\
                              ..../\...../\
                              ../__\../__\

Comment

Working...
                              X