X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISH AWESOME! *dances and squeals*

Comment

beautiful dress. when is the wedding?
      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

The wedding is in mid-November, at Simon Pearce restaurant in Quechee, VT.

Oh look! Someone blogged their wedding, where they wore the same dress! Now you can see some of the detail!

Comment

sooooooo pretty!! *SQUEEEEEEEE*
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

That is one gorgeous dress, you are a very pretty girl and you will look stunning.

Definitely need to see pics of shoes. And flowers. And hair ornaments......
            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Absolutely gorgeous... and the dress ain't half bad either!
              I love your hair, you have such pretty curls, and the dress really suits you. Have fun shopping for accessories and don't stress out too much.
              Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Oh wow, seeing better pics of the dress, it is breathtaking.

You will make a beautiful bride.

I am 44 days from my wedding. It gets crazy how fast it goes.
                My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Again, thanks everyone. It's really a horrible picture. I'm still kicking myself over not bringing the real camera with me.

Isn't it? Seems like yesterday I was thinking "oh, I have a year." Now? Just a bit more than 7 months. Luckily most of the Major Things are done or unnecessary, and the Minor Things are mostly DIY projects.

Are you on Offbeat Tribe, by any chance? I've found them to be a great resource and community.

Comment

That dress is soooo gorgeous! I agree with the call for more pictures!!

Comment

Ok. Found a couple of others on my phone. Still crappy, but a *little* better.

The first is another view of the dress, though you can see the detail a touch more, since I'm sorta facing the mirror. The second one is an image of the detail on the back of the dress, under the extra bit of train.
                      Attached Files

Comment

I can't look at any of them 'cause they're too big.
                        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Ah crud. I was hoping they'd be small enough, since they're just cell phone pics.

Too big in size or dimension?

Comment

Odd, I can see the new ones fine.

Comment

Bizarre.

Oh well, I think the newer two are a bit better anyway.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                                Ah crud. I was hoping they'd be small enough, since they're just cell phone pics. Too big in size or dimension?
                                It doesn't tell me. It's probably because I'm on the mobile site.
                                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Working...
                                X