Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

you can't change you name just because you feel like it.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to hear that there are no broken bones.

I would have been out of a job because if she had demanded I continue helping her I might have done something I would have regretted.
    I wouldn't have regretted doing that.
    "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

I absoutly hate thoese people who are in too much of a hurry to have common decency.
      My sanity has been dripping out of me my whole life, today they turned on the faucet.....

Comment

Quoth Aislin View Post
        you can't change you name just because you feel like it.
        I saw this and just laughed. Because, frankly, lots of people DO change their name just because they feel like it. Several of my relatives and ancestors did just that!

Quoth Ghengis51 View Post
        On a semi-related note, who the hell let's there kid go to a birthday party without even knowing the last name of the birthday kid?
        I don't really see a huge problem with this, to be honest.

But then, I live in a town where very few people know each other's last name in general. But as long as I knew where the party was and had ascertained that the parents in charge seemed reasonably responsible, I'd be okay with it.

Quoth greensinestro View Post
        Sounds like she has some problems.
        Yes. I believe I would diagnose her problem as "being a fucking idiot." But that's just one fellow's opinion!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

Working...
        X