Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would like everyone to know that I am not a coin counter(language)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I am a bit luckier than most in this regaurd, but my mother works at a bank so I just roll my change and give it to her to take to the bank and she reimburses me.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!
    What does it mean?
    I have a catapult. Give me all your money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Comment

Oh no dont get mad just count it really slow and open the wrappers and see how pissed off the customers behind them get at that customer. I just flash them a smile and say sorry trust me after that they will find a coinstar lol. What I do hate is those jerk offs that put other currency in the coin tubes and if ur really busy and take it without thinking then you get written up for being short that night.GRRRRRR

Comment

I don't mind a few dollars of change, but anything more than that, especially if it is smaller coins WILL make me count it twice. I don't care how mad you get, but I AM NOT going to take your word that the envelop full of change you gave me has EXACTLY $XX.

Comment

Quoth mattm04 View Post
          I don't mind a few dollars of change, but anything more than that, especially if it is smaller coins WILL make me count it twice. I don't care how mad you get, but I AM NOT going to take your word that the envelop full of change you gave me has EXACTLY $XX.

Every store I have worked at has made up put the full name of the customer that presented the roll and their phone number on the outside of the roll. I still ended up counting them though, I've had a few penny rolls that were ALL Canadian pennies, which aren't good in the states unfortunately.
          Girls do not exist on the intarweb.

Comment

Quoth SportinGoods View Post
            Every store I have worked at has made up put the full name of the customer that presented the roll and their phone number on the outside of the roll. I still ended up counting them though, I've had a few penny rolls that were ALL Canadian pennies, which aren't good in the states unfortunately.
            I once had a customer try to pay with a roll of quarters. Thankfully, I opened the thing and found that only the two ends were quarters. The rest were plain metal discs.

BUSTED!!

Oh, but he got that from the BANK!!11!!!

Comment

Working...
            X