This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AHHH

So, my mom has been posting a bunch of stuff on my Facebook. Or at least tagging me which has been posting on it. Today is my Great Grandmother's 12th death anniversary, and my cousin's 12th birthday. I am going nuts with all the notifications. I don't mind it, really. Just a lot to take in one morning after insomnia has struck.

I have my FB settings so I have to approve of any tags that people's posts have included me in. Saves a lot of worrying about what my underaged nephew and religious MIL can see LOL

Comment

That can definitely be a lot to take in

Quoth PawnPrincess Ardra View Post
      I have my FB settings so I have to approve of any tags that people's posts have included me in. Saves a lot of worrying about what my underaged nephew and religious MIL can see LOL
      *has learned something new*

Haha, I barely use FB. It's mainly for promo offers so I haven't bothered to go past the "make shit private" stage XD.

Comment

Anyone who uses Fb should take 15 minutes or so and actually look at the privacy settings. The vast majority of things people complain about can be fixed with a few settings changes.

That doesn't necessarily excuse that the settings are defaulted how they are, but that doesn't excuse people from never checking, either.

^-.-^
        Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
        X