Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Old 06-30-2020, 09:32 AM
Ex-Puncher of Tickets

Quote:
Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
For an illness that ďus people canít get because we arenít ChineseĒ.... and thatís a quote by the way.
That'll be a great comfort to the widow of my friend. My blond, blue-eyed friend. Wow, has it been over 3 months already?

Old 07-07-2020, 04:43 AM
Till/horse trainer/instructor

Quote:
Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
That'll be a great comfort to the widow of my friend. My blond, blue-eyed friend. Wow, has it been over 3 months already?
Yeah, Iíve got a friend with a compromised immune system. If she gets it then she will die, no ifís ands or butís about it. Sheís been terrified to leave the house for months. Sheís also a blonde, you know that colour thatís like dark gold. Really how about we stick all the people who believe theyíre SpEcIaL in a room with the people who donít believe it exists and see whatís happens

More deaths
Old 07-07-2020, 05:13 PM
Area Manager

Default More deaths

My landlady's cousin also died of the virus. Jamaican, black hair, brown eyes, clearly not Chinese. This virus does not care about how immune you think you are or what race you belong to.

Old 07-08-2020, 03:43 AM
The Hero CS Deserves

creeps in and takes an empty rocking chair, sipping some tea

O_O
ďLast night, you were unhinged. You were like some desperate, howling demon. You frightened me. Do it again.Ē - Morticia Addams

"Sexual intellectuals. They're f@%#ing know-it-alls" - Chuck Yeager
"Good men don't need rules; today is not the day to find out why I have so many." - The Doctor
"[Friendship,] like philosophy, like art, like the universe itself Ö has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.Ē ~ C. S. Lewis

Old 07-11-2020, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Quoth EricKei View Post
creeps in and takes an empty rocking chair, sipping some tea

O_O
Steals tea. Replaces it with alcohol.

Also, I’m totally stealing some of your quotes to add to my list of quotes. Just fyi

Old 07-11-2020, 04:06 AM
Chairman of the Board

If you're serving tea and alcohol, I'll have a tumbler of the Long Island variety, please.

Old 07-17-2020, 02:31 AM
Insert clever title here

Quote:
Quoth Pagan View Post
I would have just stopped, put up my hands, and said, "That's it. I'm done," and walked away. It would either be that or I smack her.
Same here. These idiots who insist that "it's a hoax" or "only certain races can get it" are the very reason this crap keeps spreading and spreading!

I lost my uncle to COVID-19 last month, and my family is as Northern-European Caucasian as they come. Any jerk scoffs about COVID-19 to me, I will verbally rip them a new one.

Old 07-17-2020, 03:11 AM
Pune Massacreeist

Quote:
Quoth XCashier View Post
... I will ... rip them a new one.
Asking for a friend: But where? Since they already have one spewing at each end.

Old 07-17-2020, 03:36 AM
The Hero CS Deserves

Quote:
Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
Also, I’m totally stealing some of your quotes to add to my list of quotes. Just fyi
With my blessing. ^_^ I'm apparently known for the "psychic" one on TFR (on Reddit)

...And if it's quotes you want, well...I have a sig quote list I've been maintaining since, oh, the mid 90's or so. It's around 15 pages at 12 point, single-spaced type. I'll be glad to send you a PM with its contents if you like. Just say the word. Ditto anyone else brave enough to take a peek into my dusty ol' mindscape. A hundred+ pages of random recipes I'll probably never make, too, as well as what appears to be) as much of Gravekeeper's stuff as I could dig up.

I used to be on a...let's just say "more permissive"...and way, way more bizarre... board than this one, where we were gleefully encouraged to have pure-text sigs that were taller than the screens we were reading them on. Said board has long since gone the way of the dodo, I'm afraid.
ďLast night, you were unhinged. You were like some desperate, howling demon. You frightened me. Do it again.Ē - Morticia Addams

"Sexual intellectuals. They're f@%#ing know-it-alls" - Chuck Yeager
"Good men don't need rules; today is not the day to find out why I have so many." - The Doctor
"[Friendship,] like philosophy, like art, like the universe itself Ö has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival.Ē ~ C. S. Lewis

Old 07-17-2020, 08:52 PM

Quote:
Quoth EricKei View Post
...And if it's quotes you want, well...I have a sig quote list I've been maintaining since, oh, the mid 90's or so. It's around 15 pages at 12 point, single-spaced type. I'll be glad to send you a PM with its contents if you like. Just say the word. Ditto anyone else brave enough to take a peek into my dusty ol' mindscape. A hundred+ pages of random recipes I'll probably never make, too, as well as what appears to be) as much of Gravekeeper's stuff as I could dig up.
Ooooo definitely. Mine is only about 5 pages but Iíve only had it for a few years. Unless you count my ďI am not allowed to... bookĒ thatís considerably longer