Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Card Exchange 2018 Edition: Lists have gone out -- Time to send!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I apologize to everyone, cards will be going in the mail on Monday. I got called back home for an emergency trip and left them with my roommate to mail and just returned today to find them still sitting in my home office on the table and that my roommate had totally forgotten. I will have to mail them Monday, since the post office isn't open on the weekend. I am so sorry about that!

Comment

• Quoth TawnyMyst View Post
      I apologize to everyone, cards will be going in the mail on Monday. I got called back home for an emergency trip and left them with my roommate to mail and just returned today to find them still sitting in my home office on the table and that my roommate had totally forgotten. I will have to mail them Monday, since the post office isn't open on the weekend. I am so sorry about that!
      No problem; thanks for letting us know.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• We will also supply you with a small fish so you can the room mate
        The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I got kit-Ginevras card this week

Comment

• I think my cards are even with everyone.. My wife took the cards down and forgot to tell me who we received. They were all great!

Comment

• I know I got everyone's except for Tawny's, am glad that mine was received by everyone [or at least everyone that has posted that they got mine].
              Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

• Passes the to Sandman to use on wife...

So BE's naughty corner hat for AWOLs remains unused this year...
                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• I am also only missing Tawny.

There are enough reported received that I will not have to ban anyone for next year.

Comment

• Got one from the tigger, and tiggers are wonderful things!

I THINK I'm still missing Tawny's but that's it.
                    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
                      Got one from the tigger, and tiggers are wonderful things!

I THINK I'm still missing Tawny's but that's it.
                      Did you get Morgana's? I don't have her marked off for you, either.

Comment

• Not sure, but I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Received Tigger's card about two weeks ago . . . just slow logging it because it's been so freakin' busy around here, I've not had time to turn the laptop ON in 2 weeks.

I'm trying to get better with that . . .
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Has anyone gotten Tawny's card?

Comment

• Nothing yet ...
                              Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
                              ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Well, unless anyone has anything else to share, I'm gonna post this one last time and call it a year. Hope to see you all here next December! (Okay, well, probably around October but you know what I mean.) Thanks for playing, everyone!
                                Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 12-24-2020, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X