This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the EFF, kitties!?!

Ok so just recently I discovered that our cats are psychopaths, and they just ratcheted it up a notch.

Today was nice, so I had the window open in my office so the cats could go in and out as they pleased. I was in my bedroom picking up clothes for laundry, and saw Victoria hop up back inside, and cross over towards me.

Wherein she promptly drops a dead bird nearly on my foot, and looks up at me expectantly.

I screamed.

What DID she expect?!

I'm pretty sure she set a land speed record bolting out of my room.
    By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

She expected you to praise her for being a good provider.

My cat, Middies is the only female of our four cats. She has twice in the past week presented us with dead mouses. One just inside the front door and then this morning in the master bathroom. I am just glad I didn't step on it.

Our cats have their own entrance/exit so they can come and go at will.

Comment

Oh, and for the record when I noticed the "present" this morning I screamed too. Then called my hubby into the bathroom to remove it. Middies was so proud and hubby gave her all sorts of lovings. I personally could have used it more than her.

Comment

Ha, my husband did the SAME thing! Was all GOOD GIIIIRL GOOD GIRL IM SO PROUD OF YOU. I'm just in the corner, shaking, and like THAT WAS ALMOST ON MY FOOT DEAR LORD.

Comment

Well at least the dead birds can't attack you.
          When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            Or shit on your car.
            And yes, Kittie was trying to feed her den/peeps/family. Be proud of her, while you wear a respirator.
            In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
            She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
              Low blow, Mooncat! Low. Blow. D:

Comment

Sorry, Seraph, but I'm just sitting here laughing at your expense.
                "Enough expository banter. It's time we fight like men. And ladies. And ladies who dress like men. For Gilgamesh...IT'S MORPHING TIME!"
                - Gilgamesh, Final Fantasy V

Comment

Of course they're psychopaths - they're felines.

We don't allow ours outside unsupervised, so don't tend to have those issues, thankfully.
                  The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

Psychopaths that watch you sleep at night, then slap you in the face to get fed. I miss my kitty.

Comment

I think Alan Davies sums it up best. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BUiESEnKj0
                      How was I supposed to know someone was slipping you Birth Control in the food I've been making for you lately?

Comment

Quoth cashierbex View Post
                        Psychopaths that watch you sleep at night, then slap you in the face to get fed.
                        Or stick their paw in your mouth because they don't like your snoring.
                        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                        My LiveJournal
                        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Don't feel bad Seraph. When I was a teenager my grey Persian, Tommy brought home a live rat and the poor thing was squirming and screaming in his mouth. No, we didn't let him in either lol.

Comment

My current kitty doesn't seem interested in hunting, but my previous girlie was a great one for bringing things home when she was younger. Not just mice, but things like a slice of bread, a piece of jigsaw, and on one occasion a pair of men's navy blue socks, neatly folded together.
                            Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Yep, she's either bringing you lunch (*gag*) or ... showing you how to hunt. ("Didja see that? See how I did that? Okay, now you try it!") I once lived in an apartment building with cockroaches ... my cat at the time honed her hunting skills on them. Nothing like having a not-quite-dead cockroach dropped proudly on your bed at the crack of dawn ...
                              ... and there are people who say levitation is impossible ...

Comment

Working...
                              X