This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear, guy at my gas pumps (gross)

I have you on video taking a piss on them. I know it sucks that my bathrooms close after 10pm but corporate makes the rules. Have fun with the police.

No love,
    The clerk you called a bitch.

PS: I hope its officer K that gets the call she'll probably get you for everything she can I know she's on duty tonight.

Ugh, really?

please tell me they caught him.

Comment

On the pumps---what he couldn't wiz by the dumpster
      Real classy (sarcasm). I hope the cops catch him.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
        On the pumps---what he couldn't wiz by the dumpster
        Or on an electric fence. Still not classy, but he'll learn not to do it again!
        Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

Comment

Quoth Latekin View Post
          Didn't the Mythbusters cover that, and find that they couldn't get electricity to travel up the stream? >.>
          Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Quoth Latekin View Post
            You had to go there . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wW6rENTfaU
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Latekin View Post
              Quoth otakuneko View Post
              Didn't the Mythbusters cover that, and find that they couldn't get electricity to travel up the stream? >.>
              My buddy A. L. will be very surprised that it wasn't electricity that crossed his eyes, legs and nuts... As will the dog that saluted the hardware cloth on the corner of Smithfield Implement.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth otakuneko View Post
                It wasn't an electric fence, it was the third rail.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I cannot wait for an update!
                  "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

It doesn't take a whiz to figure out that the police are number 1 when it comes to taking care of folks who piss off the people who serve them.

Or on the stuff they're responsible for.

Please let us know if you hear any leaks about us.
                    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

They found that you CAN get a charge through piss. It just has to be a good strong stream with no breaks. But you'd practically have to be standing in a puddle of water to be electrocuted by whizzing on the third rail.
                      Last edited by Tama; 03-28-2014, 02:47 AM.
                      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

What a jerk. It won't change corporate policy, so the only people he is really hurting are the next people who want to use that pump.

Jerk is too kind of a word, btw.
                        I will not be pushed, stamped, filed, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered. My life is my own. --#6

Comment

Update officer K just came in. Apparently mister pees-on-pumps hadn't put everything a way when she pulled him over. So he got two charges for the um...exposure and a lovely trip to the drunk tank. His car is now in car jail while he sorts out his life. I told her she should brought him back to clean up his mess here first. Which I cleaned up before anyone used that gas pump again. They don't pay me enough for it though.

Comment

Quoth Talasar View Post
                            I told her she should brought him back to clean up his mess here first. Which I cleaned up before anyone used that gas pump again. They don't pay me enough for it though.
                            I'm sorry you had to do that. Cleaning up bodily fluids...you can just not ever be payed enough for it, methinks.

Are you having a better night/day tonight/day?
                            Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

Comment

Well no one pissed on my gas pumps? Honestly any night I'm not getting robbed at gun point is a good night for myself and my store. We've been robbed twice in the past five weeks. I was working the first time and the second they robbed us at 1:30pm in broad daylight with customers in the store. So yes it was a better night tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X