Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bitch, please. You know as well as I do that it IS terribly far off....other than having four wheels and being on a truck chassis.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

*snicker* You know damned well I'm only teasing. Besides, the chick in the back isn't a redhead.
      At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

I know, I know.

But you certainly know that not every chick I've been with has been a redhead. Even in recent history!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

I believe that two of the last three women you've been with are redheads, and the non-redhead was a ways back. I'm not too far off the mark here. But now we're hijacking the thread...

At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

SC doesn't have to go home but she can't stay here.
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Let's see if I can remember my quote on facebook a few months back: "When I tell you we're closing the appropriate response is not to argue, not to slowly walk to the front, not to look at one more thing, it is to get down on your hands and knees and beg forgiveness and then immediately leave the store."
              Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
              Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
                Let's see if I can remember my quote on facebook a few months back: "When I tell you we're closing the appropriate response is not to argue, not to slowly walk to the front, not to look at one more thing, it is to get down on your hands and knees and beg forgiveness and then immediately leave the store."
                Shouldn't it be:
                "When I tell you we're closing the appropriate response is ... to immediately leave the store and then get down on your hands and knees and beg forgiveness."
                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                X