Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes NOT being an SC works in your favor!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One night after work I went out to dinner with 4 co-workers. We sat down and the waitress took our drink order and a couple minutes later brought our drinks and took our food order. 5 minutes later we get our soup, salads and 10 minutes later we get our food. She brings everyones out except for mine. I figure that any second she will be back with my food. About 10 minutes pass and no food for me. Then we all realize that she is not bringing out any food for me. She brought me my drink and salad but for some reason is forgetting my main entree. I wait for her to come by and check on us to tell her that she never brought out my food. Well she never comes by to check on us. We had to get another waitress to tell her I never got my food. Our waitress finally comes over and says that my food went to another table and she will put in another order for me. I ask her if I can have it to go as my friends were done with there food and we were almost ready to leave. She says ok and comes back 10 minutes later and says that sorry but my food was thrown out She says that she can offer me a free dessert. I said no thanks I would like to eat my dinner first. At this point I was so hungry I just want to stop and get some fast food before I went home. I was not going to ask for a manager as it was a busy Friday night and I figured this lady was having a rough night. On my way out I saw a manager and went over there to tell him that he needed to keep an eye on "Sally" over there because she never brought my food and I hope she does not do the same to other customers. I turned around to leave and he stopped me and said to hold on for one minute. He came back with a $25 gift card

Comment

Working...
    X