This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome ice cream

I love this ice cream. It freaks people out, but tastes DELICIOUS.

Basil ice cream!! When I tell people what it is, they get nervous, and only take a tiny spoonful when I insist they taste it. Then they usually ask for a full bowl and practically lick it clean.

(Recipe from Ben Starr, contestant on season 3 of MasterChef.)
    Attached Files
    "Eventually, everything that you have said becomes everything you will ever say." Eireann

My pony dolls: http://equestriarags.tumblr.com

Can haz link pls?
    The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

That actually sounds good, except basil does nasty things to my stomach...
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I hope it tastes better than it looks, cause to me it looks like frozen Guacamole.

Comment

Hmm, basil smells so good. I bet it does make good ice cream. I'll have to look that up, I've got a couple basil plants.
          "If you pray very hard, you can become a cat person." -Angela, "The Office"

Comment

I had pineapple basil gelato the other day at a place called allegro. It was amazing but a bit overwhelming too.

Comment

I'd eat it. o.o I love basil in desserty things. One of my mom's friends makes this cranberry-basil cake that is absolutely amazing.
              "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

I never heard of basil ice cream, but a while back I did have an awesome red pepper sorbet (served with a goat's cheese souffle... mmmmmmm)
                Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

it's gotta taste better than the black olive & green olive ice cream i had once. (tho i kinda liked it cos i like olives). don't ask... it was an april fool's thing one ice cream store did every year

Comment

basil and ice cream together?

Now that might be worth a try. I'll check around and see if any of the ice cream shops here offer that.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
                    X