No announcement yet.

Random Sucky Neighbor Thoughts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now we have a thief in our pod of six apartments. There is this guy on the second floor on the other side, who has been leaving trash outside our bedroom window while hanging outside and smoking pot. Well the other day I had a bottle of supplements delivered from Amazon, and he stole them, opened the bottle and poured them out all over the ground, ruining them. He's been reported to the management company for that and the smoking. Luckily Amazon is being really good about it, refunding my order and resending me a new order with free next day shipping. Hopefully I can grab the damn things before he steals them again!!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• Quoth Racket_Man View Post
      Hey Food Lady I hear you on the problems with your Apt. for about 12 years I lived on the 1st floor of my building (6 building complex 3 floors each). The noise, the car noise, the yelling and screaming, the loud music and partying, squelling tires, the stomping on my ceiling their floor, the overflowing bathroom upstairs f'ing up mine, the busybody neighbors, kids using the walkways on all floors as their play space, the asses who "prank" called CPS on us a couple of times, etc.

The above is why I never wanted to ever ever ever rent again. I thank whatever Deity I was able to buy a house (not under the greatest circumstances but still).
      Yep, that's about where I am. A lot of the stuff has calmed down but there's a factory down the street that is loud and a lot of traffic on my street (trying to avoid the main drag). Whether I live with my mom or not, when she passes the house will be mine and my brother's. I don't know if we'll sell it or one of us buy the other out or just what.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

• Hey. Assholes. It's 3:05 AM. Why the fuck are you banging around outside in your goddamn driveway right next to my freaking window??? Can't you ever just shut the hell up???
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• Sorry to see this, Mooncat. I'm just up because I have insomnia and the wind is not helping. At least neighbors are quiet.

Comment

• It's 11:41 pm. IT IS NOT TIME TO YELL.

Comment

• Your "service dog" is barking uncontrollably again...

Comment

• I have listened to you all run up and down the stairs for TWO HOURS. It's 2:00 am. What are you doing with your lives???

Comment

• I came home sick with a migraine and now I have to hear you having one of your loud bathroom parties through 3 walls. Fortunately I have this and a bluetooth speaker: https://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=...your_neighbors ...and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQfFOPFLo0U
                  Last edited by Food Lady; 12-26-2018, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
                    I came home sick with a migraine and now I have to hear you having one of your loud bathroom parties through 3 walls. Fortunately I have this and a bluetooth speaker: https://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=...your_neighbors ...and this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQfFOPFLo0U
                    OMFG!!! That second one is enough to make me shoot myself it's so annoying. It literally hear the shrill sound going around my head. The first one though, I like. I'm keeping that for future reference. But I think the second one gave me a headache...YIKES!! that's pure evil!

Just what I need for my loud ass neighbors. I have to aim it up at the ceiling though.
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• My downstairs neighbor has decided that 8 pm on New Year's Eve is a good time to hang stuff on the walls.
                      I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

• Quoth Trixie View Post
                        My downstairs neighbor has decided that 8 pm on New Year's Eve is a good time to hang stuff on the walls.
                        At least it's not 3:00 am. In my old complex there was this lady below us who would do that. She was on disability and had insomnia as a symptom of whatever was going on with her, some kind of emotional problem. I do figure common sense should override that, as in "I'm up all night but I'm different. Most people are sleeping. I shouldn't do this now." But, no.

Comment

• Quoth Food Lady View Post
                          I do figure common sense should override that, as in "I'm up all night but I'm different. Most people are sleeping. I shouldn't do this now." But, no.
                          I'm frequently up very late, but I *DO* possess that override. I'm sure my neighbors are grateful.

Comment

• Hey you literal fuckers,
                            It is a shared spa and pool area. 8pm Christmas Day is not the time to get frisky in the spa. Especially when it is still daylight and THERE WERE KIDS IN THE POOL within feet of you! Get your own spa to fuck in.
                            Grossed out neighbour.

Was chatting to our lovely maintenance/care taker lady last night. One of the neighbour had guests over. He left the fenced area to go back to the apartment and his guests decided to get frisky. One of the other neighbours was on her balcony and spotted them. Poor caretaker had to watch the CC footage to work out which apartment the guests were connected to. She said that they are clearly going for it.
                            The pool filters have been boosted up further (with extra product stuff) and the spa has been emptied and cleaned already.
                            The only thing they were lucky about is the spa is about 1 1/2 to 2 feet above the level of the pool where the kids were playing. Anyone standing or sitting around the pool would have been able to see them though.
                            A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

• I don't appreciate being woken up at 6 a.m. by the pounding on your treadmill. It's a holiday which makes it worse, but you do this on normal days. It's pushing it to have a treadmill in connected housing as it is, and I generally don't begrudge you because you do it when I'm at work, but I just called management because this is ridiculous. I hate to do that because you're a fairly good neighbor and I agree with management that you're a pretty nice guy. When I have to work nights I'm not going to be happy by being woken up out of a dead sleep that early. I really don't know why you would think this is okay to do. even with my fan on high all I can hear is pound pound pound. I'm going to have to go lay on the floor in my living room. I called management and I'm going to call every time you do this until they're sick of me. I don't care about your fitness goals.
                              Last edited by Food Lady; 01-01-2019, 11:49 AM.

Comment

• Quoth Blue Ginger View Post
                                Hey you literal fuckers,
                                It is a shared spa and pool area. 8pm Christmas Day is not the time to get frisky in the spa. Especially when it is still daylight and THERE WERE KIDS IN THE POOL within feet of you! Get your own spa to fuck in.
                                Grossed out neighbour.
                                I guess whatever floats your boat, but still EW!

Comment

Working...
                                X