Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha thanks everyone. But remember, my days at the pub are not over yet. But this is certainly a massive step. The head mentioned that something else might pop up for me as time goes on, so I may have a full time postion in a few months!

I just worked a shift at the pub, and I was very hyperactive about it all. So hyperactive that a manager asked if I had been drinking before my shift.

And, the icing on the cake....New Manager left this weekend as well!

Comment

Quoth customersruinmylife View Post
      I hope you get a full-time job at the school! And did you ever do a thread about why NM is leaving?
      "For the love of all that is holy and 4 things that aren’t but feel pretty good anyway" ~ Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth HorrorFrogPrincess View Post
        I hope you get a full-time job at the school! And did you ever do a thread about why NM is leaving?
        I did mention it in a thread. He left because his wife, who earns more than him, got a job at the other end of the country! So it wasn't the epic exit I was expecting.

Comment

Congrats!

You deserve it. I hope youre able to quit the pub and quickly at that.

*crosses fingers for a full time position*

Comment

*happydances for this awesome news* Yay!
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I'm so happy for you!!!! Looking forward to "crazy kids" stories instead of "crazy drunk guys" *grin*
              The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Awesome!! <insert happy dance here>
                The High Priest is an Illusion!

Comment

They are going to pay me for, well, basically doing the same thing I have been doing over the past few months!...I now do three days a week rather than two, and the wage is ÂŁ3 an hour more than what I earn at the pub! And it is about a million times less stressful!...However...I am not earning enough money to quit the pub just yet. But I can certainly cut my hours in half!
                  on the new job! May it lead to bigger and better things, including getting out of that pub for good!
                  I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                  My LiveJournal
                  A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Proof that good things sometimes go to those who deserve them.

Rapscallion

Comment

Woohoo! Good luck and good work .
                      *virtual choc chips passed around*

Hugs and kitty bonks

Cutenoob
                      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Awesome news, CMRL!!!! Sounds like a well desrved recognition!

Comment

I'm crying, too! Sooooo happy for you.
                          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Congratulations. I feel so happy for you! May you never have to return to that pub unless you wish to dine there.
                            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Fired, or did he get transferred?

Comment

Quoth MaseMan View Post
                                Fired, or did he get transferred?
                                He simply left. His wife got a job at the other end of the country, and he went with her

Comment

Working...
                                X