Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keep Mytical in your thoughts, please?

Mytical's sister messaged me on Facebook to tell me he'd been admitted to hospital yesterday - he went for a routine procedure and it seems there were complications.

At the time of her message she said he was doing OK - her son and dad are going to the hospital later and will hopefully know more then.

I wish I could make him better.
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

I think we all do. I'll wait for updates.

I hope he will be better when he come out than when he went in.

Comment

Sending him healing thoughts *HUGS*
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Hope he recovers quickly and well. *lots of hugs*
        Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

I hope that everything turns out well for him.
          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
          -Mira Furlan

Comment

Thoughts and hugs.
            I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

Waiting to hear more.

Rapscallion

Comment

All my good thoughts and wishes headed his way.
                "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Hope things go well and that he's released quickly.

Comment

Aw, I hope things are alright.
                    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Hugs and good thoughts

Comment

Tell Mytical he's got lots of love here waiting for him to get better.

Keep us updated. I'll check in here and on FB during the week (I'm on vacation currently and at the lake right now) to see what's going on.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Will be praying for him, Marmalady. Big hugs for the both of you.
                          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Any updates? All the best to both of you.

Comment

Still praying for him.

The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Working...
                              X