Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His mother sent me the number for his room and I spoke to him last night, he told me then that he was being moved from the ICU *does happy dance* He sounds OK, but tired, so I didn't keep him talking long, but I told him how you're all sending love and good thoughts and prayers for him.

You all rock, every one of you.
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Sending prayers, best wishes and virtual hugs for you both.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I spoke to Myt again last night, in the room he's been moved to from the ICU. He sounded a lot better, his voice was a lot stronger, but he said it was looking likely they'd be keeping him in another day at least.
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Glad to hear he's sounding better! Hope you let him know we're all keeping him in our thoughts <3
          The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Been away for a couple days so just saw this.

Sending thoughts for continued healing and improvement.

Mike
            Meow.........

Comment

I'm glad he's recovering.
              At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Iradney, I did tell him - I told him how great everyone has been on here, and how much love there is here for him.

Comment

Seriously in tears here. Thank you all for your kind thoughts and well wishes. Went in for a routine endoscopy, but blood vessels in my throat burst (again .. same thing that almost killed me last year). Was moved to the ICU for a day..worst part was allowed no food. Moved out of the ICU to a regular room, and have survived on chicken broth (no actual chicken or anything, just liquid, water, and IV). They kept putting my release date off, bah. Anyhow, so far so good. I think I could eat a white castle though. Not just the sandwich, the whole entire white castle... I am back, but will be very weak for awhile.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

SO glad to hear it. Im sorry for your complications, they were right to put you in the ICU though. Please focus on getting better.

:hugs:

Comment

Good to hear from you, Mytical.

Mike
                      Meow.........

Comment

Glad you are back and recovering.
                        Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

Glad to hear you're doing better.
                          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

Holy carp!

Get well soon, man... my best positive vibes are going out to you now!
                            "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

If it has happened twice, I hope they are VERY careful next time.
                              I hope you get something nice to eat soon.

Comment

The first time was not because of a surgery. The second time was not really their fault either to be honest.

I have Cirrhosis and it puts pressure on my esophagus causing the blood vessels to burst and cause internal bleeding. I was actually fortunate to be where I was when it happened this time (the first time I was in my house and fortunate that my mom was able to summon the ambulance).

The hospital I was in is awesome, I know that it was not their fault at all.
                                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X