This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milad Gaddafi Needs My Help?

I found this in my e-mail's junk email folder. I don't know if this is authentic or not, but I thought this was too good not to share.

Hello

My name is Milad Gaddafi one of the youngest son of the troubled Muammar al-Gaddafi.

I am at the moment very depressed as i write to you. I got your mail from search engine and i really think you can be of help to me.

I will await your response before i further open up my reasons for contacting you.

Milad
    I haven't heard from my dad in so long, it's almost as if he's dead or something. Yes, he was an adopted son of the late Libyan dictator.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

And I have a bridge I can sell ya. Really big, very nice, connects two countries, you'll make millions on the tolls...
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Sorry, that's a rather common spam email. Hell, drop the opening sentence right into Google and you'll get exact match hits.
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Maybe I should go buy that ocean front property in Nebraska.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Well that ones clearly a scam, but hey get this: I'm the next one in line to be queen of England! All I have to do is give this guy $500,000!
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

I got that one too.

See, the thing is, I actually LIVED in Libya for 5 years, both before and during Gadaffi's reign. Did I like my time there? Yes and no. Did I believe for even ONE INFINTESIMAL MOMENT that someone who claims to be Gadaffi's son knew me? Hell no! The man had 3 or 4 wives (not counting the "bodyguard" towards the end). He had LOTS of kids, none of which actually interacted with the Libyan people, much less foreigners like me.

Interesting side note ... those of us ex-pats who lived there actually get together every two years to touch base and reminisce. This weekend, July 19 - 21 2013, is the actual reunion weekend, so this post couldn't have come at a more ironic time.

I will admit, I gave me a huge chuckle though. It might have been a bit more effective if it had been sent immediately after his death .... just sayin'

Comment

Working...
            X