X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    How hard are those to screw up?
    Some people and places find it very easy.

Unseen but seeing
    oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
    There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
    3rd shift needs love, too
    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

This is why in high school my favorite meal the cafeteria served was 'Italian dunkers' They basically gave you a meal's worth of bread sticks and some marinara sauce, which those of us who worked in the grocery store across the street knew was not made by the cooks themselves. Therefore, the only part they COULD screw up was bread, and you'd kinda have to try to screw up bread.
      "Darling, you are a bitch. I'm joining the Navy." -Cinema Guy 4/30/2009

Comment

Quoth PrincessKatieAirHostess View Post
        Short flight yesterday. Fat business man.

"I don't know why I bother paying for Club...these are exactly the same as economy seats and all I get is a flimsy curtain and a salmon salad...what a waste of money...happens everytime I fly."

I was tempted to agree with him and point out that a defination of madness is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different result. I just smiled and nodded and went hmmm. Seriously who are these people who pay hundreds of £££ for such a short flight? If he was that bothered why continue to buy business class tickets? I don't understand!
        My guess is that because it is refundable or his company allows him to book buisness when it is available so he does - hoping against hope that he'll get that "fancy" buisness class that he dreams of.

I have some clients who are very specific on what kind of aircraft / schedule / airline / routing they want which may sound sucky, but I completely understand it. These kind of clients practically live at the airports of the world, so anything to make the experience more comfortable makes their lives suck less.

Comment

Rule One of flying when meals were still included: Ask for a Low Fat or Kosher meal. Cost nothing extra and were actually quite tasty.

The Box Lunch that is usually available for purchase now is about as edible as the cardboard box it comes in.

I'll take the time time and the train, thankyouverymuch.

B
          "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."- Albert Einstein.
          I never knew how happy paint could make people until I started selling it.

Comment

Working...
          X