X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazon reviews - not mine!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Veet-Hair-Re...pr_product_top

Hilarious, but don't read out aloud near prudes.

Rapscallion

Agent Orange for your personal jungle...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Ow, now my ribs hurt!

my gentlemanly bits now look like a cross between a fabergié egg and a retro motorcyle helmet
      "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

proof that people don't read warning labels. but at least they were funny about it.

Comment

Getting wierd looks at work...can't..stop...reading!!

Comment

That's so awesome XD.

Comment

I'm surprised the cops haven't shown up to discuss a noise complaint yet!!!

My favorite comment so far is the one about how one guy "couldn't listen to Chestnuts Roasting On an Open Fire" without bursting into tears.

Freaking hilarious!!!
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

My balls now slice through the air like greased ferrets down a Yorkshirmans trousers.
                So lucky I'd just put my drink down.
                I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

This has been mentioned in the Daily Mail.

The product has attracted 67 customer reviews on the Amazon website (despite the pain it seems to cause when wrongly applied) - with the majority, surprisingly, giving it a five star rating.
                  At least the majority of Amazon reviewers were smart enough not to empty the entire tube onto their junk.
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

OMG that is freakin' hilarious. Especially all the euphemisms for their, ahem, manly parts...

But guys, any woman who's ever used Neet or Nair or whatever on her legs and underarms can tell you this stuff is corrosive and should never go near your delicate bits!
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                    X