X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not even on a leap year

Not me this time.

SC: Why have you not set this account to cancel on the date I asked?

Colleague: Because you requested to cancel it on the 31st February.

SC: Yes... and?

Colleague: There is no 31st February.

SC: Well why did no-one phone me to tell me that?????

Perhaps because calls of that nature which are triggered by events in any given month are automatically scheduled for the 32nd?
    Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Because we just thought you were kidding? Hahaharhar....31st Feb.....
      Or....
      Because we knew for sure it was a mistake, that you meant March 31, because really, no one is that stupid.... Oh? What? OOPPS......

Comment

OK, that's it, the species is doomed...
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Lowsy Smarch weather..

Comment

Reminds me of the time a famous baseball player paid me an insane amount to teach him a secret pitch. The check was dated June 31st
            To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
              Reminds me of the time a famous baseball player paid me an insane amount to teach him a secret pitch. The check was dated June 31st
              Only a Meanie would make that claim - and backing it up with such an obviously fake cheque Bugs me.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

About a quarter of the fake permits for parking I find are good until the 31st, of months that don't have one.

Speaking of which, February is here, just biding my time........... wait for it.... wait for it....................
                - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

maybe he has the same calendar as this company: (first story on thedailywtf.com for 2014-01-31 )

Comment

Working...
                  X