Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's because they moved the board to the front page. It used to be at www.customerssuck.com/board. Now it's just www.customerssuck.com.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
      That's because they moved the board to the front page. It used to be at www.customerssuck.com/board. Now it's just www.customerssuck.com.
      Yeah

I apologize for that; I thought that change would be a lot less disruptive that it appears it may be.

When WordPress began wonking out, I had the choice of making that switch or leaving the site's root page broken, so I chose this.... I didn't even think about the ./board URL failing to work; I'm looking right now at adding a redirect for that.
      Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Comment

Redirect added.

www.customerssuck.com/board now redirects to www.customerssuck.com

When I get the regular WordPress front-end working again, I will remove the redirect and everything will go back to normal.
        Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Comment

Yay, thanks!
          “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
          One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
          The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Thanks for that!!!
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth PrplPplEater View Post
              Redirect added.

www.customerssuck.com/board now redirects to www.customerssuck.com

When I get the regular WordPress front-end working again, I will remove the redirect and everything will go back to normal.

Your regularly scheduled front page has been restored, and as such, the aforementioned redirects have been removed. All should be back to 'normal' here, shortly
              Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Comment

*ahem*

Normal has rarely prevailed here. Just a bit of advice

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                  *ahem*

Normal has rarely prevailed here. Just a bit of advice

Rapscallion
                  Hence the quotes, hehehe

I need to get the comic re-added, still, but I finally have the front-end all updated and working again. Now, it's just a matter of tweaking it, I think.
                  Veni, Vidi, Velcro

Comment

Ah hopefully when the comic returns,it can be-a.maybe more up to date b.have the grammar bug killed that gets me every time I enter. It's 'your vibrator',not 'you're vibrator'
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Ok, this is gonna sound like a gripe but it's not I promise, just a question...is there supposed to be ads on the top & bottom of the page?

Like I said, not a gripe, but it's something new, so I dunno if that's supposed to be or not
                      "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Aye, that's an intentional thing. I'm no longer funding the hosting costs from my pockets, so the place has to pay its own way.

Rapscallion

Comment

Not seeing any ads.
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                            Not seeing any ads.
                            Me neither. Methinks the Chrome browser has an ad-block app that activates randomly.
                            A theory states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for, it will be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable.

Another theory states that this has already happened.

Comment

I'm using an old version of Firefox (2.0.0.20 - most recent version that will run under Windows 98) without an ad blocker.
                              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Using NoScript or something similar, maybe? It's not an adblocker per se, but it can have a similar net effect.
                                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                                X