Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the Uk if you're called or receive a letter asking for money, the onus is on the company to prove that you do owe the money and that it is genuine debt. There is a template letter on the National Debtline website.

My mum has done this to a few companies who called/wrote asking for money and I think only one ever came back to her and that was to say that it had been paid.
    Final Fantasy XIV - Acorna Starfall - Ragnarok (EU Legacy)

Comment

I get a call once ever few months for some guy named Leeroy Genkins in TN. I have a TN number and have had the same number for the last 6 years. Seems this walking waste of O2 keeps giving out my number. Last conversation went ok, but the one before that the guy was very aggressive and hostile from the word jump and I had to put him down hard. He ended up apologizing.

Comment

Quoth Crai View Post
        I get a call once ever few months for some guy named Leeroy Genkins in TN. I have a TN number and have had the same number for the last 6 years. Seems this walking waste of O2 keeps giving out my number. Last conversation went ok, but the one before that the guy was very aggressive and hostile from the word jump and I had to put him down hard. He ended up apologizing.
        I'm thinking that maybe somebody has heard of Leeroy Jenkins

Comment

Working...
        X