This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why are humans so violent

So just a few things me and the hubby discussed on the way to work this morning. The conversation started cause there were some LARGE crows in the street eating french fries. About a month ago someone wrote into the local newspaper and asked Can "local university" get rid of the large crows that are sitting in the trees and grass. She/he mentioned they weren't hurting anybody, they were just sitting there. WTF how bout you just leave them alone.
    And last summer someone wrote into the paper about how to kill Canadian geese or their eggs, cause they were in his/her yard. The paper told her how to do it. I think it was gas or something like that, put it on the eggs and they wont hatch. WTF why don't people just live and let live. Animals are like us,they might not work but they have agendas like us.

And the other conversation was about animal hoarders.How the hell do they take care of 70-80 animals? I have 5 animals and at least 60% of my morning is taking care of them. Taking the dogs out, loving on the cats, feeding and watering the animals, correcting bubba sir sexy flufftail, cause its a day that ends in Y, so he did something wrong. As my hubby puts it well they DON'T take care of their animals. I just kinda
    Last edited by candyshopgirl; 02-15-2011, 12:56 PM.

Sorry, but this is much better suited to Fratching.
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
    X