This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Home

It's been a few weeks, figured I'd give you all an update.

I made the move a few Fridays ago. Back at home and mom and dad's. Got my wild purple bedroom back.

Ditched the petulant whiney boyfriend.

Not much else to tell. Internet sucks here, so we'll see how this goes.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Sounds like the move went smoothly, blas, glad to hear it. Also glad you got your wild purple bedroom back.

Drop in when you can!
    Last edited by Dave1982; 06-14-2012, 01:10 PM. Reason: excessive quoting

Comment

So far so good....Keep us posted, we'll still be here.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Glad to hear the move went smoothly!
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

glad to know the move went well and kinda glad to hear the bf is history, he didn't sound too worth it. One of these days you're going to get a bf you deserve!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
          Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

But for now, I have no rent to pay, so screw waiting for a guy to spoil me, I'm gonna spoil me

And yes, now I get to snuggles with kitty at night (well, on my nights off). I missed having pets.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
              But for now, I have no rent to pay, so screw waiting for a guy to spoil me, I'm gonna spoil me
              I would recommend concentrating on debts and then saving enough for your own place...oh and amassing a few months expenses for emergencies.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Boo. Hiss.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                  Boo. Hiss.
                  The Ghost Cat hath spoken.
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Sorry, I get posters confused... is this cat you're reunited with the one that lives in a basement or storeroom area with people who hate it and were threatening to put it out on the street, or was that somebody else?
                    Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

No problem, there are two cats here. I'm probably not clear enough differentiating.

The cat that was living in the basement because she was naughty, lives outside now.

The one that lives indoors is the fat tiger cat that's been enjoying living in a princess room with me at night.

Comment

Got it. It was your cat I was remembering, but this is a different one.
                        Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Wild purple boudoir? Niiiice

I was originally going to have my office painted purple but I got outvoted and it instead went to the toasty chocolate brown color - which actually looks pretty darn good.

Love my pink boudoir though . . .
                          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I recently got a new bedset, which is black and pink...so it doesn't really match the purple the way my old satin purple bedset did, but it's still alright. Black pink and purple still looks good together

Comment

If you say so.

Comment

Working...
                              X