This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That hurt!

So this week has both sucked and blown horribly. Today I was only at work for an hour when I went out to help cut the bolt off a trailer. The bolt cutters slipped and smashed into my finger. It tore a chunk of finger off and ripper off half my nail PAIN! That seriously hurt worse than anything I've felt since I broke my finger back when I was 6. So lucky me I got to go get X-rays and a friggin tetanus shot which burns so much. So very much. I got lucky though because as heavy as those bolt cutters are, I could've broken my hand or finger easily if it had hit a little differently. Wow Monday a driver gets hurt, today I get hurt.....I really don't want to know what's going to happen tomorrow... And I just realized I meant to put this in the General Work section. Oh well.
    Last edited by Bramble; 09-22-2009, 11:03 PM. Reason: I meant to put this in General Work
    My Wajas cave

Are you and joi the artist trying to be twins or something?
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

OK, I admit I'm pretty childish. But part of me is hoping it's your middle finger so that anytime someone asks to see your bandage, you can give them the bird.
      A lion however, will only devour your corpse, whereas an SC is not sated until they have destroyed your soul. (Quote per infinitemonkies)

Comment

Heh. It is. And I keep whacking it on everything in site. Plus the arm that they gave me the shot in hurts like crazy. And then there's my other arm that's still messed up. I have to go back to the doctor on friday.
        My Wajas cave

Comment

Working...
        X