This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why didn't you tell me that?

I do have quite a lot of tales to share, but since I'm too tired to type all of them, so I just share one.

So there was this old man who asked me if there's any promotion for his platinum credit card. I kind of misunderstood his meaning, and assumed that he was talking about discounts for promotion days. So I told him the discount that his credit card has was $0.9, the usual one.

Later, after unplugging the petrol gun, and getting the receipts for him. He started complaining, "Are you new? Why did you say the discount from my card is the usual one? Your co-worker said there's a rebate. Why didn't you tell me that?" So I apologized, but he still grumbling something which hinted that he didn't accept my apology. Then, I couldn't help but started muttering.

At the same time, my co-worker (the one that old man talked about) said, "What an asshole! It's unnecessary to jump on you while you forgot to mention the rebate at all. "

Just a crotchety old bastard who was looking for something to bitch about. I get them all the time. I'm sure it makes them feel important or something. On the one hand, I sort of feel sorry for them, but on the other.... it IS a pain in the ass to have to deal with them, isn't it?

Comment

A pain in the ass? Indeed. There are times I feel my energy is draining because of people like this.
      Last edited by Dave1982; 05-30-2014, 03:36 PM. Reason: Quoting the entire post wasn't necessary; we just read it

Comment

Working...
      X