Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Card Exchange 2017 Edition: Sign-ups are CLOSED!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Pixelated View Post
    Good one!
    I don't want to put them in my tiny mailbox (not because they won't fit; I've had things I've mailed go missing (like, the check to pay my association fee) so I no longer mail things from my box). I was going to stop on my way to work and drop them off but it was so cold! And my tire light came on because of the cold so I didn't want to make any extra stops or detours and then I went to take care of my tires after work.

So. Tomorrow.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I got mine from KuariKaydrith and Sandman, they have all been very nice so far.
      https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
      Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• Got Tesya & Sandman's ^_^

I gave up on the idea of making my own. No energy, no virtual currency with which to refill it. But...CARDS!
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I received a beautiful card from smileyeagle today.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I got my card from Smileyeagle today. I dig it!
            You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• Today I got cards from SmileyEagle and my cousin James.

Comment

• Got Teysa's

Comment

• Quoth Kittish View Post
                  I got my card from Smileyeagle today. I dig it!
                  Got mine too.

Can you dig it?
                  https://youtu.be/V-OYKd8SVrI

Wait, that isn't exactly Christmasy is it.
                  Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                  Save the Ales!
                  Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• got mine too from Smileyeagle. These have all been wonderful.

Comment

• Oh, and my cards went in the mail last night.

Comment

• I got cards today from KuariKaydrith and taxguykarl!
                        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• Today I received cards from Morgana and Pixelated.
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• I got Pixilated's card today. Cute penguins!

Comment

• Received lovely cards today from Sandman and Morgana.
                              Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
                              ~ Mr Hero

Comment

• Thanks to the miracle of having a day off for a change (so...much...OVERTIME), I've finally gotten a chance to sit down and open up my cards.

So far I have cards from taxguykarl, Smileyeagle1021, KuariKaydrith, Teysa, Sandman, Ironclad Alibi, csquared (thanks for the glitter, but I'm into plastic pellets now), DGoddessChardonnay, telecom_goddess, kittish, and the place I bought my car from (not on the list, but it got mixed in there.

Oh, and I sent my cards out this afternoon.
                                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
                                X