This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth XCashier View Post
    Agreed. Doesn't matter how bad business is, there are some customers you just do not need.

Yeah, but she should be careful, she could dislodge her head!
    So that'd be what? 20 lbs of dead weight gone already?

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
    I SHALL LAUNCH A RACIST, HATE-FILLED TIRADE TOWARD A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE I'VE MISTAKEN FOR PEOPLE WHO GIVE A SHIT!

HEAR ME FOR I HAVE SPOKEN!

*yanks Irv by back of shirt collar*

IRVING! SIT DOWN!

*forces Irv to sit back down*
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth South Texan View Post
      I'm with LillFilly.

What stopped the manager from responding, "And your butt is banned from this store permanently"?
      Because manymost are spineless and think that allowing people like that in the store is good customer service.

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post

*yanks Irv by back of shirt collar*

IRVING! SIT DOWN!

*forces Irv to sit back down*
        No!

*filler*
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth mharbourgirl View Post
          Actually, there's going to be a whole BUNCH of people at her funeral - to make sure the sour old witch is actually dead.
          Will there be dancing and singing "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead" and an arguement on who gets her shoes?
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I hope she DOES come back and YOU have to wait on her, because at that point you can say, "you know, you called me a dumb nigger the last time you were in here. I didn't have to tolerate it then and I'm certainly not going to tolerate it now.." then move slowly when calling a manager to have him or her ring that bitch up.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
              Will there be dancing and singing "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead" and an arguement on who gets her shoes?
              You and Irv and DGoddess are killin' me over here!
              "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I SHALL LAUNCH A RACIST, HATE-FILLED TIRADE TOWARD A CAPTIVE AUDIENCE I'VE MISTAKEN FOR PEOPLE WHO GIVE A SHIT!

HEAR ME FOR I HAVE SPOKEN!
                Irv ... I love you

Comment

Quoth emax4 View Post
                  I hope she DOES come back and YOU have to wait on her, because at that point you can say, "you know, you called me a dumb nigger the last time you were in here. I didn't have to tolerate it then and I'm certainly not going to tolerate it now.." then move slowly when calling a manager to have him or her ring that bitch up.
                  Thanks emax for the sentiment, but it wasn't me that rang her up (I only helped her find the product) and I'm not black. But I certainly wouldn't blame the cashier for doing exactly what you've suggested!

Comment

No!

*filler*

Sit down or I'll sit on YOU!

Just because you're a perv doesn't mean you've got to go showing your ass every chance you get.

Now I HAVE SPOKETH.

*neener neener*
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Just because you're a perv doesn't mean you've got to go showing your ass every chance you get.
                      Well gee, why don't you tell me to just stop living then?

Comment

Where did I lose them? I'll never wiggle my bare butt in public again.
                        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                          I'd like to believe that this time; I really would.

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
                            I'd like to believe that this time; I really would.

So when's the auditions for The Full Monty? Sounds like we've got 2 contestants already.

*ahem*

Back to the topic at hand, did the SC in the OP ever figure out that nobody heard when she "SPOKETH?"

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                              Earworm!!! (I love the song though, so it's OK...Wizard of Oz FTW!)

In Florida I hear too many people slinging around words like the N word too. Sadly I have one friend who was raised in the state (although he's from a part of the state you might not expect such behavior from...the farther south you go, the less "deep south" it seems to be), and he used to refer to SOME black people as "N's". Not to their face, I don't think - probably because he didn't want his face bashed in - but when talking about particular people who acted badly for one reason or another. In other words in his mind it was OK if the people in question were criminals or otherwise badly behaved but not if they were "good" people. As much as I love this guy, I never could agree with him on that point. It's just not a word that should be used IMO.

As far as the early pharmacy closing goes...yeah, it's a bummer, but if you live in a town where there are no 24/7 or even late closing pharmacies, learn to plan to get your stuff ahead of time!! Yes, I do know what site I'm on...
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X