Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Old 03-01-2019, 05:06 PM
Assistant Manager

And a side pool for how many of those idjits manage to wreck themselves over "Ooo, something free!"

Old 03-01-2019, 11:13 PM
Cashier

Quote:
Quoth Buzzard View Post
There's forms for that. Oddly enough, there's less paperwork in some positions if the other guy never gets back up.
Still, getting blood out of that sweater wouldn't be worth beating him, even without the paperwork.

Poor idiot only thinks he's having troubles now. Having to go to an office that she does not *EVER* visit is going to be a right bitch.
There are so many forms that just finding the right form is a headache. Lets see, this one is for physical contact initiated by the client, no...this one is for physical contact initiated by the worker, no...this one is for throwing furniture etc. at me, no...this one is for throwing furniture etc. around the office, no...

The dumbass is pretty much effectively banned from going into any office in our region for the next 38 weeks, which means he will have to go to Phoenix or farther until I retire. (In 38 weeks, not that I am counting or anything.) If he acts up in another office, he will be banned from entering ANY physical office and will have to do everything by phone/electronically.

Quote:
Quoth Buzzard View Post
And a side pool for how many of those idjits manage to wreck themselves over "Ooo, something free!"
That is such a sucker bet! When it comes to free stuff, some people turn into mindless beasts.

Old 03-01-2019, 11:51 PM
Pune Massacreeist

Quote:
Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
...That is such a sucker bet! When it comes to free stuff, some people turn into mindless beasts.
This contest brought to you by Darwin, Inc.

Old 03-02-2019, 12:15 AM
Warning: He thinks he's funny.

Quote:
Quoth Pixelated View Post
"You are absolutely right, sir/madam and I do apologize for the delay. Why don't you drive to our office and pick up a copy, free, as a goodwill gesture?"

You could've started a pool to see how many people actually took advantage of this ...
Then start another pool for the number of "YOU WRECKED MY CAR AND YOU ARE GONNA PAY FOR IT" phone calls you get.

Old 03-06-2019, 08:04 PM
Official CS tillgirl fondler!

There's a little 😇 and a 😈 having a fight here between 'ow.thats horrible getting whacked in the chest.poor girl 😢' and 'mmm.sweater covered chest bump😎'...

Old 03-06-2019, 09:36 PM
Insert clever title here

Quote:
Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
SC: WHY WASN'T SOMEONE HERE!!! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY CLOSE BECAUSE OF A LITTLE SNOW? I WAS THINKING ABOUT COMING IN ON FRIDAY AND NOW YOU ARE SAYING YOU WOULD HAVE WASTED MY TIME/GAS/RISKED MY LIFE FOR NOTHING!!!
Me: hands over a piece of paper with the Governor's name, mailing address and phone number. This is the person who closed the offices, you could contact him if you want.
SC: Oh, no, I don't want to be a bother, I just want to turn this in.
Yep, that's the SC's favorite new trick.

SC: BITCHETY-BITCH SCREAM HOLLER YOU SUCK AND RUINED MY LIFE SNARL SHRIEK I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW PISS MOAN SCREECH
Rep: Let me call up a manager.
SC: Oh, no, I don't want to be a bother.

Oh, and screaming your head off at the Rep isn't being a bother?! The logical disconnect is mind-boggling.

(Yes, I know they do that because they don't want to actually talk to someone who can solve the problem, they just want to bully some poor schnook who isn't allowed to fight back. Disgusting.)

Old 03-15-2019, 03:06 AM
Cashier

AMAZING UPDATE!!!

Today, I had a customer who was really upset at her last worker and was whining and complaining at me about it. (Yes, the last worker did make mistakes, which I fixed, AND the last worker was from a different office and was notorious for bad work, but nothing will change unless that worker's supervisor knows about it.) After I finished her case, which took longer than it should, she started complaining to me about her last worker yet again. I told her I couldn't do anything about the last worker, but if she talked to my supervisor, that could make a difference.

She actually agreed and talked to my supervisor in a very calm and rational manner about her past experience.

I honestly have never seen anyone agree to take the time to complain to the right person/place before. It was amazing!

(And slightly uncomfortable, because when we ask a sup to go talk to someone, we are supposed to go with them. By the time I had finished reworking the SC's case, she had gone from SC to BFF.)