This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Bloodsoul View Post
    Ooh, I took on seven Great Wyrm Gold Dragons once with just my level 24 Archmage; playing a goddess is fun! ^_^
    I took out an entire goblin city with a level 3 Summoner. Seriously, one spell killed every goblin in the place. We had an Illusionist Thief in the group, and he lured them all into a single room for me. I let loose with a Summon Swarm, concentrated on the center of the pile of lures, such that, by the time the goblins made it out of the swarm, they had taken enough damage to just drop dead.

Not as fun as throwing catapult bolts back at the city, though. The group was standing on a ledge over an underground goblin city. They spotted us, and started catapulting flaming boulders at us. I cooked up some Magic arrows, aimed at the boulders, and broke the first two with the magic, but sent the third right back at the catapult, leveling the city.
    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

We used to use the rocks fall line in our gaming group, now we just use 'You just threw your sword.'

One day some of use were watching Conan while waiting for the others to show up. There's the one scene where Conan throws his Huge Honkin Sword (TM) through a mirror and stabs the baddie right in the middle of his chest. While Conan is awesome, we made a house rule right then and there that if anyone throws their sword, they just die. That's it. And it just kind of evolved from there.

Comment

Yes!!! Took me a bit to find it, but here we go.

ROCKS FALL! EVERYONE DIES!

Comment

Quoth Fera Festiva View Post
          "Rocks fall. Everyone dies."

Dawn breaks, take 2d6 damage.

Night falls, 1d10 damage.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth VicSilver View Post
            I just make up random things when people ask me how the book ends.

"I can't believe that Ginny and Snape were having an affair, and ran off to get married!!"
            I had a lazy person ask me today what happened; I replied, "Oh, Hermione went insane, murdered everyone, then ran off with Voldemort to rule the world with him."
            People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth XCashier
              This one you'd have to plan ahead with your coworkers, and get a stage knife and fake blood:

CUSTOMER: Hi, you read the latest Harry Potter yet? How's it end?
              COWORKER: Well, you see, Voldemort and Harry--
              (You jump in, violently "stab" coworker, with blood spraying everywhere as coworker screams and "dies")
              YOU: Darn it, that's the third coworker I've had to kill to keep from revealing the secret! Don't you know how hard good help is to find?!
              (After customer screams and runs out the door, your coworker gets up and heads to the restroom to clean up and change clothes.)

I would pay just to sit there and watch that over and over again... sounds like something they'd do in Jackass or CKY.
              "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

Quoth queenbb View Post
                i LOVE heavy metal and den is one of my faves. strange how not many of my friends have seen it, they are so missing out.
                Try to find a non-remastered copy. They butchered the sound levels when they redid it.

Seriously, the scene with the cab driver, where he's got the girl in his apartment and Open Arms is playing on the radio. The cabbie goes and turns the radio up to the max, but the sound on the remaster has it barely loud.

That movie was engineered to be animation first, music second, and dialogue a distant third. The remaster has animation and dialogue as priorities and puts the music a distant third. Gah... they just don't freaking get it.

^-.-^
                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                  completely out of character, such as "only Hagrid and Draco survive and marry eacy other to live happily every after." (yeah, try to wrap your minds around that metal image, why don'cha)

^-.-^
                  The mechanics would kill Draco the first time....

Comment

Who told you draco is the bottom?
                    Last edited by Bliss; 07-26-2007, 11:08 PM. Reason: changed term to american term
                    I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth Tria View Post
                      The mechanics would kill Draco the first time....
                      Well, see, Draco's a wizard, so he'd just use a shrink charm and they'd be golden.

Yeah, I went there. Again.

^-.-^
                      Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
                        Your thoughts mirror mine.
                        My DeviantArt.

Comment

I know how it ends, lolzone.

Dumbledore comes back to life in the form of a giant man eating squid and has babies with hermione and harry potter at the same time. Their child then merges with Voldemort and creates m-preg naga babies named snapesnogger that demand refunds on perfectly good laptops.

and now, I think I need more sleep.

Comment

Here's another of my wacky endings:

Voldemort discovers the muggle invention of cannabis, and after getting high, decides to give up the idea of world domination in order to become a hippy and live in a commune.

Or, maybe you'd prefer this one:

Sirius appears from nowhere, claiming he was just hiding behind the curtain.

Finally:

Voldemort realises he made a huge error; the real person he needs to kill isn't Harry, but Dudley. So he kills the entire Dursley family and Harry lives happily ever after.

I have waaay too much time on my hands.
                            My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
                              Oh, come on. Everybody knows that Draco's a bitch.

^-.-^

Comment

you people are just WIERD (in a good twisted way)

And I though I was sick with some of the things I was going to tell the asst. manager at work. she said she was waiting for a couple fo days to get the book and I was going to get it Sat morning and read it and taunt her with really stupid endings.
                                I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
                                -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

Working...
                                X