Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Empty your pants!" (and dont' make me go in there)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Empty your pants!" (and dont' make me go in there)

I love my cameras. People think they're in a blind spot when the fact is, I can see everything they do.

These two guys couldn't possibly have been old enough to drink and I'm pretty sure they expected me to ID them, deny them their purchase and leave meanwhile their two beers are in his friends pants. Unfortunately.....

Punk 1: (brings 3 cases of beer to counter)
    Punk 2: (hangs out inside but away from the counter after stuffing two beers down his pants)
    Me: "Tell your friend to come empty his pants."
    Punk 1: "Whaa?"
    Me: (to Punk2) "Hey! Get over here and empty your pants!"
    Punk 2: (comes over and puts one beer on the counter)
    Me: "All of it, don't make me go in there"
    Punk 2: (pulls other beer out)
    Me: "Is that all?" (I was pretty sure it was)
    Punk 2: (lifts up sweatshirt to show me pants that are barely hanging on)
    Me: (pulls the beer together on the counter) "Now get the hell out"
    Punk 1: "What!"
    Me: "You honestly think you're going to try to rip me off and I'm going to let you stay and buy?"
    Punk 1: "But *I* didn't try to steal"
    Me: (BS, he knew exactly what his friend was doing) "You're together. Get the hell out"

Now the ironic thing is, these guys were stuck outside needing a jump. Of all the idiot things to do while stuck. Had I known a CHP was parked up the road, I'd have let the one walk out so he could be arrested and I'd have tried to get an ID off the other.
    Ah well, as they headed down the highway we let the next store know about them.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
    ~Clerks

Rock on.
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Quoth SuperB View Post
      "You're together. Get the hell out"
      Short, sweet and to the point. I love it. I especially love the "don't make me come in there," quote as well - very quick.
      This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

If I can figure out the surveilance software on my new Vista laptop, I've got to start putting these yahoos on Youtube.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
        ~Clerks

Comment

You rock.

They were idiots, for sure.
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Exactly how big were these guys pants to be able to stuff two beers into them? I can only imagine these are cans because you stated it was a case. I know they sell bottles in cases, but we often refer to those as 12 or 24 packs. If he had stuffed two bottles in his pants and fallen down on the pavement, what would have happened then?

Comment

Quoth greensinestro View Post
              If he had stuffed two bottles in his pants and fallen down on the pavement, what would have happened then?
              It would have been funnier.
              What he put in his waistband were two 24oz Miller cans. The friend was the one who brought the cases up to the counter.

~Clerks

Comment

That has got to be uncomfortably cold :P Kudos on the sharp dialogue.
                -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
                -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

Quoth SuperB View Post
                  If I can figure out the surveilance software on my new Vista laptop, I've got to start putting these yahoos on Youtube.
                  Would you notify us?
                  The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

If I can post them without having to worry about being sued, I'll definitely link them here. I have to check with my lawyer but I'm going to definitely start saving them for DVD.

~Clerks

Comment

Working...
                    X