Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Never wanted a burger so badly in my life.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate food thieves with a passion. I've had several sodas, a couple of candy bars, and even a few lunches stolen from the fridge on our floor. As for the sodas being stolen, I solved that little problem by shaking the hell out of the can before I put it in there. That one was also stolen, and then it never happened again after that. I only wish I could have seen what happened when the bastard opened it.

I do know of one time where someone got bit in the ass by stealing from the fridge. A company-wide email was sent out about how something was taken from the fridge. The owner was "worried about whoever took it", because it "looked like chocolate milk but really wasn't." It was some sort of medicinal drink that could have all kinds of nasty side effects. I'm not sure if it was true, or if someone was trying to screw with the thief, but I hope the thief got a good scare.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

That's seriously messed up I hope they were allergic or got really bad indigestion or something
      Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
      What's the difference?
      We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Track this person down and press charges. This has to be a crime. Surely.

Seriously, what sort of bizarre, messed-up person even considers taking another person's food?

Comment

What an asshole! That's so incredibly low and entitled that even I have a hard time believing it; something I didn't even think possible! Hope things get better for you...
          Some people just need a high five...

In the face with the back of a chair....

Comment

So you got hit by the Hamburglar huh? That sucks. At my Old Job I didn't get breaks to eat so I'd bring those 'meal replacement' shakes and put 'em in the fridge so I can chug-and-go. Well, someone kept stealing them! So from then on I'd pop the top of the drink and put it in a bag..which had a note attached:

"DIABETES MEDICINE DISSOLVED IN DRINK...DRINK AT YOUR OWN PERIL"

Interestingly, the thievery ceased after that...

Comment

Quoth MadMike View Post
              I hate food thieves with a passion. I've had several sodas, a couple of candy bars, and even a few lunches stolen from the fridge on our floor. As for the sodas being stolen, I solved that little problem by shaking the hell out of the can before I put it in there. That one was also stolen, and then it never happened again after that. I only wish I could have seen what happened when the bastard opened it.
              One fun troll-y thing to do is to hide a mentos in a soda bottle and set it back in the fridge. The moment someone opens it, the mentos volcano will erupt. (Here's a video!)

Comment

Man, if someone had taken my noms, I would've murdered them slowly with a butter knife.
                http://www.customerssuck.com/?m=20080203

My destiny is not pretty, but it's what my cutie mark is telling me.

Comment

Quoth patiokitty View Post
                  Personally, I'd murder them with a spoon.

Because it hurts more.

You people are vicious! I like it!
                  "They gave me a badge with my name on it. In case I forget who I am." Dr Who - Closing Time

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." Adam Savage-Mythbusters

Comment

Can I reheat the spoon with a torch?
                    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Sadly, shit like this doesn't shock me at all anymore.

Some people are so "me, me,me" centered they don't care about those around them.

Comment

Because it hurts more.

Use a spork. You can dig in a little more and it helps with the scooping of things out of the wound.
                        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Mentioning the use of spoons and sporks in such a fashion reminded me of this scene. Enjoy the rest of the comic.
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth HappyFun Ball View Post
                            Man, if someone had taken my noms, I would've murdered them slowly with a butter knife.
                            If you kill them too slowly, they have a chance to escape. I prefer the woodchipper. Fast, effective, and you can pass off the results as modern art paintings!
                            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                            My LiveJournal
                            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                              If you kill them too slowly, they have a chance to escape. I prefer the woodchipper. Fast, effective, and you can pass off the results as modern art paintings!
                              Or as a public safety message!

"Be careful, or be roadkill!"
                              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                                Or as a public safety message!

"Be careful, or be roadkill!"
                                I recall that being a Calvin & Hobbes project.
                                "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
                                X