This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clients from hell

Seraph, if you haven't seen this site, you should....

http://clientsfromhell.net
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

I love this site and have it added to my Bloglines.
    The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Seen it? Are you sure some of the stories aren't hers? They sure sound like it.
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

"I love your work, but would you be willing to lower your pricing? Not to be rude, but if I were to pay that amount, you wouldn’t be in any financial jeopardy. You might not be motivated to work at your very best. I need to work with someone who has something to lose."

Wow...what a sadistic jackass of an SC...

Love that site, but I think my head is hurting I facepalmed so many times reading it.
        "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

I have it bookmarked, I remember when that site first started. /huggles it

There's a few submissions on there from me that are aaaaages old, LOL.
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

There's a story on there from July 19th with some idiot TYPING his password while on the phone and expecting the other person to understand what his password is BY LISTENING TO HIM TYPE.

Folks, we've reached a new depth of stupid. Or is that "stoopid"?

Comment

Actually... it can be done. Mind you, not with the sample size described, and not by a human being, but it can be done.

As to what's scarier, I'll leave that up to you...

Comment

As to what's scarier, I'll leave that up to you...
                That somebody took the time to come up with this?

Comment

Working...
                X