Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tonka badging sounds funny, to me! I'd laugh at that in enjoyment. But the low rider trucks, and low-pro tires on trucks - I TOTALLY don't see the point! WTH would you take a perfectly decent truck and reduce it's functionality like that?!

Comment

Quoth Minflick View Post
      WTH would you take a perfectly decent truck and reduce it's functionality like that?!
      Because it's "cool". I guess.
      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

One time, I went to a restaurant to eat dinner. I saw two trucks with monster truck tires trying to park. They arrived in the parking lot well before I did. I parked my station wagon without any problems. They were still trying to park their trucks when I went into the building.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth Minflick View Post
          WTH would you take a perfectly decent truck and reduce it's functionality like that?!
          ...for the same reason you'd take a Chevy Caprice/Impala, jack it up in the air, and throw 24s on it That's another trend I don't understand. Not only do those cars looks stupid, but I'm sure they corner like overladen hippos.
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
            I wanna see the youtube of Arga suspended in midair between four tow cables...
            http://i.imgur.com/S3feMKi.png

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
              I laugh inwardly every time I see/hear a car with one of these. Because you just know the driver thinks it's "cool", or something. And you know he's got buddies who think it's cool, too.

And the guys driving these cars always seem to have a certain "look" to them...

Clothing yes, but in my experience they have fewer muscles than the guy in the picture. As in scrawny lil prick that thinks he's tough.
              "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
                Clothing yes, but in my experience they have fewer muscles than the guy in the picture. As in scrawny lil prick that thinks he's tough.
                Yeah, that's the look they're GOING for, and missing by a very large margin, yet, they still ACT like they totally look like that.... which makes it funny when they rage impotently at the guy towing their car out of the fire lane at the gym....
                - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                  towing their car out of the fire lane at the gym....
                  It's my understanding that the gym is someplace you go to exercise. Doesn't it defeat the purpose if you park in the fire lane to avoid walking, rather than parking in a legitimate spot? Do these people wear roller skates on the treadmill so they can just stand there as the belt glides under them, or demand that the gym install stationary e-bikes so they don't have to pedal?
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
                    Oh, you mean like this guy:

He'll kick your ASS!!

RAAAAGE!! Arga is towing his Honda Hyundai!! Arrrrrgggg! "I'll kick your ass, bro!!!!"
                    Last edited by mjr; 10-25-2015, 11:30 AM.
                    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Saw a group of those ijits on the train yesterday. Strutting around posing their scrawny for nobody in particular, and then when everyone got off at the station, they decided that beating on a random system map sign was the best use of their time. A quick text to transit authority took care of that. They suddenly weren't so tough when surrounded by 6 people with badges and guns.
                      "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                        Now the REAL fun begins.. next week, I get to see what deviltry they try and pull to get passive-aggressive with me for ruining their plan for free football parking, you know, the NERVE of me getting angry with them for FORGERY! What's the world coming to?!

My guess, they try to take the car with the good permit, let their buddies in, and then park it in the entranceway to keep me out.

Too bad that would count as a travel lane violation..... even if you DID have a permit, and those are immediate tows, one of the few that are excepted under the Borough's 15-minute grace rules.

We'll see, but they seemed that perfect mix of dumb and belligerent to actually try it.
                        Did they?
                        "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Actually, no...

They just parked there again, WITHOUT the fake permits, and got the old-fashioned "no permit" tow
                          - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth mathnerd View Post
                            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...=107014&page=2

Post #11 has a link to the picture.
                            Twitch isn't a guy I want to meet in a dark alley way.......

a dark bedroom however? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ~drools and melts into a puddle~
                            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Working...
                            X