This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its DONE!!!!

I mentioned earlier this semester that i had a big research paper due, "effect of video games on terminally ill children."

Its finally done short of a few last minute polishing....and come to find out that this paper is essentially our "final exam" for that class. I can handle that since I'm almost done, where some people haven't even put more then a few words together...

this thing is due by the end of the month.....

I'm actually AHEAD of my projects....turning in the capstone project for Prob and Stats today (that thing can die in a F***ing fire once I get the grade back), my second annotated bibliography is done and complied, just lacks being turned in when the dropbox opens (how we submit our work online through the school).

Just have to survive my final exam in Prob and Stats (cumulative final), US history (from the end of WW2 till the Clinton years.....my lifetime is now in the history books... ), Macroeconomics (good class, just boring as hell) non cumulative final, and Intro to Cultural Anthropology (amazingly interesting class, glad I took it even though it has nothing to do with my major....it was my "fun" class).
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Well done, and congratulations.
    Seshat's self-help guide:
    1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
    2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
    3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
    4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

That's an interesting topic. What did your research discover?

Congrats on being ahead of the game! It's a wonderful feeling.
      I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Quoth jedimaster91 View Post
        That's an interesting topic. What did your research discover?

Congrats on being ahead of the game! It's a wonderful feeling.
        That there isnot enough positive research on the subject
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Working...
        X