X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Evil Queen View Post
    *is awestruck*

Screw Houston, too. I'm going to Canada.
    That's part of my nightly trip to work in that video actually. That's westbound heading downtown.

Comment

I pay $600 rent, but everything is included there except cable internet, so $655.90 all together. I'd rather pay that much all by myself than have another cross dressing roomate who jumps ship and leaves me with all the bills to pay.
      You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post
        I pay $600 rent, but everything is included there except cable internet, so $655.90 all together. I'd rather pay that much all by myself than have another cross dressing roomate who jumps ship and leaves me with all the bills to pay.
        Likewise, $600 a month and that includes all utilities + cable.

Only thing I pay beyond that is my Internet / phone.

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          My 2-bedroom apartment in New Jersey is $1120 a month. I'm moving to Canada...
          Our two bedroom condo in South Jersey is $1650. I'm so moving to Canada
          Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
            Be forewarned, I am a bit of a biter. <wink wink>
            I can't believe no one picked this up... hehe...

That's not a problem! ^_^

I just moved into a place where all my bills = 800/month. 750 for rent for 2 bdrm, 1 bth. 50 for cable. ^_^

It's nice
            Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

Note to self: Never ever ever eat or drink while reading Grave's posts. Never. It's a no no. Seriously.

I got to wonder Grave, do you attract these people or do they come willingly? lol
              MMO Addicts group

Comment

Argh, you people are such….such….argh….such…..I don’t know. Cheese baboons. There you go. You are a primate with a multi-coloured ass that has an inexplicable lust for curdled dairy products. Edam, gouda, mozzarella, swiss, you name it. If it’s cheese and you find it then it’s going right up between your Crayola ass cheeks in some sort of weird festive dance ritual for the duration of the weekend. Then come Sunday you pick up the phone and call me while spreading your ass cheeks apart like some sort of hairy rainbow cheese sandwich.

Yes, I can take even the most silly, innocuous term and turn it into a horrible horrible mental image.
                That.. just.. gnargle. Funny as all hell, but very few people could actually make me PICTURE something like that in my head... kudos. I think. Where's the .
                Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

2) Someone was slipping inappropriate and “illegal” notes under your door. This person is unidentified and uncatchable. Possibly a leprechaun.

3) You did not ruin that woman’s microwave. You didn’t specify who “that woman” is or what exactly happened to lead to the destruction of her appliance. She may or may not have been a leprechaun.
                  Look on the bright side, GK. Somewhere, sometime, that SC will now have to suck another SC's balls.

...sorry, I watched South Park's Imaginationland last night so I couldn't resist. XD
                  ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Gravekeeper, i think they where asking you what aisle that water was on.
                    also just because its bugging me .8 kilos= 1.76 pounds.
                    Last edited by Broomjockey; 06-02-2008, 06:10 PM. Reason: fixed conversion typo

Comment

I know I've seen people on welfare out and about on days that they have not received their cheques, but they're never as memorable, mostly because they're never as drunk. Or high. Well, sometimes they are. Although, I don't think I've ever known one to unplug a washing machine and put an out of order sign on it. 'Round these parts people don't like to mess with laundry; it'll mess you back.

Away!

It's a 1 bedroom. -.-
                      I saw an ad for a one bedroom looking for a roommate, where the second room was make-shifted in the living room outta like, screens and stuff. It could work. We should all just move in with you.
                      Last edited by Broomjockey; 06-02-2008, 06:11 PM. Reason: merged

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                        My 2-bedroom apartment in New Jersey is $1120 a month. I'm moving to Canada...
                        Quoth katie kaboom View Post
                        Our two bedroom condo in South Jersey is $1650. I'm so moving to Canada
                        Don't pack your bags quite yet, guys. Gravekeeper and Horsetuna live in the western part of Canada.

Rent in most metropolitan areas of Ontario is about the same as Jersey's, if not more. I'm paying $1000 a month for a one bedroom, and nothing is included.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

11) PANCAKES.

I must have pancakes!
                          "Wow, that has to be the best genital analogy EVER. "

Comment

Quoth Boozy View Post
                            Don't pack your bags quite yet, guys. Gravekeeper and Horsetuna live in the western part of Canada.

Rent in most metropolitan areas of Ontario is about the same as Jersey's, if not more. I'm paying $1000 a month for a one bedroom, and nothing is included.
                            This is because Toronto sucks. ^^

I don't think you could construct a second bedroom in here out of screens. I have very high ceilings. =p

Comment

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
                              Now ... what's the bet that there was probably a large SIGN stating:

DO NOT ENTER
                              I can guarantee there was. With the universal "do not enter" symbols even.
                              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

He could have answered with his first name, last name, middle name or the name of his level 57 Night Elf Hunter ( “Gilidianshadowwalker Nightstarbow” ) for example.
                                *loses my control*
                                *dies laughing*

My boss already thinks I'm nuts, why not compound it?
                                Thanks!!
                                Teach a SC to fish... and they will whine about you not catching, filleting, frying, and serving it up on a silver platter for them. - EvilEmpryss

Comment

Working...
                                X