This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good luck.

"You'd feel a Hell of a lot better if you'd just rip into the occasional customer."
    ~Clerks

Comment

You know, as always, that everyone on this board is behind you.
      Labor boards have info on local laws for free
      HR believes the first person in the door
      Learn how to go over whackamole bosses' heads safely
      Document everything
      CS proves Dunning-Kruger effect

Comment

Well.. if you want my advice.. the second you threaten to lawyer up, as spineless as corporate is, that might give you an upper hand. from experience I can tell you, jilted former employees can be 10 x the pain in the ass the jilted fromer customers are. Especially if you claim some kind of discrimination. Probbaly not your style, but it's something to think about.
        I will never go to school!

Comment

Well, let's put it this way.

I have the basics set up for a new job but I'm not jumping ship here until I am absolutely certain that I have it.

Thanks for the support everyone.

I'm not bluffing, but I really hope they don't call my raise.
          "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Ah, Kusanagi... always an... entertaining read, to say the least.

Hopefully you have some good luck with this one. Becoming jobless at an inopportune time is never fun. And hey, maybe if you are lucky, she will become a piñata in her next life.
            ~ It is a beautiful day to be dizzy!

Comment

WOOO!

Corporate's backing me, I can throw her out of the store if she comes back in and hang up on her again next time she calls.

I really hope this is the start of some sort of company blacklist.
              "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

YAY! Congrats!
                "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

Quoth myswtghst View Post
                  YAY! Congrats!
                  Danke, dear

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
                    I just got an email from corporate regarding their latest phone conversation. Apparently, this woman wants my job.

Anyone have a copy of one of those "firing the customer" articles I can send back?
                    I know this may be a bit late now, but Key Bank had one in their in-bank magazine that they put out for their customers around Summeri-Fall of last year. It may have a bit more punch if you can show that a financial institution backs the concept.

Comment

Oh I can not wait to hear what happens when psycho SC darkens your doorstep again...
                      Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Good luck to you however it works out. And while I know you probably don't want to leave a job you're obviously quite good at, it seems like something new might be less stressful and less dangerous.

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
                        Well, let's put it this way.

I have the basics set up for a new job but I'm not jumping ship here until I am absolutely certain that I have it.

Thanks for the support everyone.

I'm not bluffing, but I really hope they don't call my raise.
                        By the way, wouldn't this really be an "All in" moment?
                        Be a winner today: Pick a fight with a 4 year old.

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
                          I'm glad to hear you have something to move to should the need arise.

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
                          Corporate's backing me, I can throw her out of the store if she comes back in and hang up on her again next time she calls.
                          Woot! Good riddance to bad rubbish!

^-.-^
                          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

*squels and claps* yeah
                            Now time for the part when she walks in all smug cause she thinks you are fired, because in SC world you are. I wait with bated breath and soda.

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
                              Kus!

I'm glad you had the opportunity to give her the boot. Here's hoping corporate manages to do the right thing this time around. They've not always shown themselves to be the smartest group of suits.

^-.-^
                              Corporate = idiot

It's that simple!

Comment

I too can't wait until customer comes to darken your doorway again.

Also, did you actually send any of those "firing the customer" article links? My mind wants to know!

Comment

Working...
                                X